Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel vs. Lynn Camp 03/10/08

Featured Replies

I am going with South in this one. Lynn Camp has a good team but in my opinion if South can shut down Knuckles then I think South rolls to an easy win with the jv boys playing at the end of the fourth.

 

 

South by 15 in this one.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen either team this year, but tradition tells me that South Laurel wins this game rather easily.

Hmmmmm........

 

Lets see...........

 

Lynn Camp has 35 turnovers against Bell Co

 

South has not had 35 turnovers in their last 4 or 5 games combined..........

 

 

 

Think I will go with Lynn Camp losing this one......South BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!

South goes up by 12 or more in the first peroid, then the Cats start to roll, much like the Knox game in the district they fight hard but come out on the wrong end at the end and South wins 78 to 60. Man I hope I'm wrong!

If the Cats can take care of the ball and make alot of threes, I think they can have a shot going into the final minutes. Defending South and not giving them fastbreak points will be important as well. Lynn Camp plays tremendouly hard. Sometimes last night they would make a turnover then coming flying in from nowhere to get a steal or deflection. You can not question their effort or heart.

Just for the record, 35 is a lot of turnovers, but last night was sloppy. Believe me, if you have not seen LC play, they don't average 35 turnovers a game. Everyone has bad nights. ALSO, remember, this same LC team played tight with a KC team that BEAT SL, if we're comparing games and styles. Will LC beat SL? I don't know. Are they capable? Yes, they are. Will it be a competitive Basketball game? I would say yes.

Lynn Camp by three.

I don't see SL looking over LC. The only way I could ever say LC would win is if the score was 2-0 Lynn Camp a forfeit by South will be the only way I would ever see a chance in Lynn Camp winning im sorry to the LC fans but this SL bunch is focused and out to shut up everyone that said South had fallen off.

Lynn Camp by three.

 

BOLD! I hope you are correct on this one. The cats are on a roll at this time but the cards have played a much tougher schedule this year and been in this type situation many times as a staff, don't really think this will panout but stranger things have happened

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.