Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel vs. Lynn Camp 03/10/08

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am picking Lynn Camp by 1. If South wins I think they lose the next game because the 32 minutes of chaos will take its toll on them.

I am picking Lynn Camp by 1. If South wins I think they lose the next game because the 32 minutes of chaos will take its toll on them.

 

I have to disagree with you.

If South wins, they'll dictate the pace and the war Central and Corbin have COULD take its toll on them instead.

I have to disagree with you.

If South wins, they'll dictate the pace and the war Central and Corbin have COULD take its toll on them instead.

 

I agree with you here, the total pace and chaos the Knox and Corbin game will have should double anything LC can do to South. You know the way things drew out and have turned out Knox would have had a better deal if they had lost to LC in the district.

I think it will be closer than many believe. LC likes a fast pace, if that is what South wants to do. LC does play a chaotic "what-are-they-doing" game, but I think it will have varied success against the Cards. Still thinking that the runaway that most are predicting may not happen. IF LC is hot on monday night, anything can happen.

I don't think you've seen South play, if you think they want to run the ball.

The Cardinals will be the most disclipined team Lynn Camp has seen this season.

I was going by the 25-30 point win expectations, Les.

To get that far up, they are going to have to play a little faster than normal. You don't get to where they have been by being undisciplined.

Actually, they played the slow down style against Corbin at Corbin and only scored 61 points and won by 26.

I just dont see LC playing with South, they are way too sloppy and not organized.

 

South 75

LC 58

NO! Don't say such things, Les!

 

I can see it now, SL 37 LC 11!!!!:scared:

 

I think there will be a little more scoring by both.:thumb:

Lynn Camp may not beat South Laurel on the scoreboard, but I would be willing to bet they win the battle of hustle and effort. South may very well beat them by 20, but the kids from Lynn Camp have great heart and take pride in their school. They are a direct reflection of their coach and they will not back down from anyone. South will know they have been in a game once the final horn sounds. What the Wildcats lack in skill they make up for by playing their rear ends off. They have some very athletic kids with some size. If you have seen them play this season more than once or twice you would have to agree. A team does not beat Pineville and Bell Co within a week and not be a good ball club. No doubt South is the favorite to win the region, but this is not a 7 game series. Lynn Camp only has to be better than South Laurel for one game. That game takes place on Monday night. Good luck to Coach Pennington and the Cats.

Lynn Camp may not beat South Laurel on the scoreboard, but I would be willing to bet they win the battle of hustle and effort. South may very well beat them by 20, but the kids from Lynn Camp have great heart and take pride in their school. They are a direct reflection of their coach and they will not back down from anyone. South will know they have been in a game once the final horn sounds. What the Wildcats lack in skill they make up for by playing their rear ends off. They have some very athletic kids with some size. If you have seen them play this season more than once or twice you would have to agree. A team does not beat Pineville and Bell Co within a week and not be a good ball club. No doubt South is the favorite to win the region, but this is not a 7 game series. Lynn Camp only has to be better than South Laurel for one game. That game takes place on Monday night. Good luck to Coach Pennington and the Cats.

 

Well put Bubba. You have watched both play alot this year (from your posts) how would a LC vs Corbin final play out if this came about? This game would be one for the ages IMO. Both have a huge amount of work to do before this could happen, but who knows.

South by 9. Campers have had a great year but I believe they have reached the end of the line

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.