Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

YoungBlood

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by YoungBlood

  1. Again, thanks for all the updates homeless camel.
  2. He would be a be a great choice if MJ turns it down. :thumb:
  3. Someone needs to start another topic for this post. :lol:
  4. If you think that this is true about "being Tim Saylor's puppet" then why would you want David Hensley to come if you are that close to him, like you said?
  5. Whitaker is a great coach and done an outstanding job at Bell, but still these other names that have been mentioned all depends on if MJ turns the job down.
  6. I don't think that there is nobody on the wish list unless MJ doesn't take the job. If for some reason he decides to not take it then somebody like a Wright could for sure be on the list.
  7. I get the impression that HBO669 may be related to Hensley :lol: I don't know that, but just a thought. Harlan County needs somone like a Larkey to take on this challenge and will be very thankful to land him if it happens.
  8. I don't know who you have been talking too but the buzz that I'm hearing around Harlan is excitement on the possibility of Larkey being the coach. :banana:
  9. Thanks for the updates! Keep them coming!
  10. I agree with you rockcastleradiers! I would assume that all this talk about him staying or going has been hard on not only him but his family as well. Coach Larkey is a great coach and I'm sure he is trying to handle the whole situation the best he can, like you said.
  11. I hope Pineville wins but I picked Bardstown in my bracket, go figure!
  12. Congrats to Paris! It sounds like, even though it was a low scoring game, that it would have been a good one to watch.
  13. I just got on line and read the Harlan Daily Enterprise for today. An article about the new football coach says that he will be named on the 4th at 5:00, like has been previously posted. In the article it says that reportedly Tom Larkey has "accepted" the job but won't be confirmed until Monday.
  14. The Mt. Vernon Signal may have jumped the gun and wasn't suppose to, but I don't think that Larkey would have met with his players yesterday just to tell them he as been "offered" the job.
  15. I don't think there is anyway possible that Rockcastle could match the offer!!
  16. :lol: :lol: wideopen. I've seen Thomas dunk on and around people many times (so have you - if you remember Sanford playing), I'm not saying that Sanford wouldn't or couldn't dunk on somebody. All I'm saying, in my opinion Thomas was the more aggressive dunker.
  17. Congrats to the Lady Jackets and keep on keeping on!!
  18. Mason should completely dominate this one!
  19. :thumb: Ok, thanks! I was the one that read it wrong, sorry!. :lol:
  20. If he wants him to stay then wouldn't that mean he wants Larkey to be the coach? :confused:
  21. Congrats Luke and good luck with your future.
  22. Most nights they don't shoot the ball all that well but neither does Johnson from the outside. He gets most of his points from free-throw line in and off the offensive boards. Yes, he will make an occasional outside shot, but in this region with his size and athletic ability he could be a force down on the block.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.