Everything posted by YoungBlood
-
Girls All "A" State Basketball Championship Contest(Results)
Ever so close :mad:, congrats to unedited 24! :thumb:
-
Boys All "A" Finals
Bring it back to the mountains Bulldogs, Good Luck!!!!!
-
2008 Rockcastle County
Although I think the Rock will have a good season next year; their record will depend on who the new coach is and how the kids respond to his philosophy.
-
Tom Larkey to Harlan?
From what I've heard this is true. :thumb: Even though Hazard will be a great test for Harlan County to start the season, you can guarantee that Coach Larkey will have the Black Bears ready!!
-
Sweet 16 Draw
I agree! Looks like whoever wins the games between the 13th & 14th has a great shot at getting to the semis Saturday morning. Great draw for the mountain teams. :thumb:
-
Carroll Co.'s Keith Welch to sign w/ Morehead State
Congrats Keith, wish you well!
-
Hazard vs Gallatin County predictions
Good luck to the Bulldogs!!
-
Who will be coach at Harlan Co High
Just wishful thinking! :lol:
-
Who will be coach at Harlan Co High
:thumb:
-
Who will be coach at Harlan Co High
I agree wideopen, Green or Parsons will probably be looked at first! Hey, if they turned down the job, doesn't Euton's mom coach for Rose Hill? That could be a real nice addition to the not only the girls progam but the boys as well.
-
Tom Larkey to Harlan?
Tune it Monday at 5:00 :ylsuper:
-
Fear 'Les' 13th Regional Ratings Jan. 31 - Feb. 7
Cumberland #7??????????
-
AP POLL
I can't believe that Bryan Station is not #1
-
Who will be coach at Harlan Co High
I second that! :thumb:
-
Who will be coach at Harlan Co High
Debbie Green would be an oustanding choice for Harlan County, but don't you think that if she came that her family would come with her? It's not like she would move down here by herself and leave her husband and son at Middlesboro.
-
Who will be coach at Harlan Co High
You better check your sourses jasahu on Larkey - Go the football thread and read about it. :lol:
-
Rose Hill 40 Lou. Collegiate 37
Congrats to Rose Hill! What happend to Euton, 6 points??
-
Hazard 67 Owensboro Catholic 29
Congrats to Hazard! Good luck and bring the trophy back home to the mountains where it belongs.
-
Who will be coach at Harlan Co High
Yes, MJ is Mike Jones, or at least that is who I'm referring to in my posts, and it will be his job to turn down. Can you imagine, Larkey - football - and Jones - basketball - :jump: The future would look bright for Harlan County!
-
Who will be coach at Harlan Co High
NOT going to happen!
-
Who will be coach at Harlan Co High
Who in your opinion HDE is going to be the coach?
-
JBS Perry Predictions Feb. 4
JBS by a lot! Does anyone know when Cox will be back for JBS?
-
Tom Larkey to Harlan?
I agree with the "at least 5 years" :thumb:
-
Who will be coach at Harlan Co High
Coach Strange has done an outstanding job and turning Pineville basketball around, especially in the last couple of years. I hate that they lost in the All "A" this morning but I'm sure they represented the 13th well.
-
Tom Larkey to Harlan?
:thumb: :lol: