Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MCHSindians08

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MCHSindians08

  1. Catholic just demolished 2 of the top 4 teams in the state. SC by 26 and Station by 16, it would have been a lot more but Cath just dribbled around and held the ball for about the last 3 minutes. Jordan Smart played awesome. If Cath continues playing like this, no one will touch them in state. Shelvin Mack just withdrew his name from the Mr. Basketball discussion, he was probably the 3rd best player on his team tonight, behind Morones and Ashford. I think if Smart keeps playing like he did tonight and Cath wins state he might just be thrown in the Mr. Basketball mix. Key word being might, I still think Hopson should win it.
  2. Big Spring is in AMAZING condition, they're greens are unbelievable. You would be very impressed if you got the chance to play there. Olde Stone is the best manicured course in the state, it's probably the hardest too.
  3. I'm assuming you haven't played Olde Stone, Big Springs, Hurstbourne, Cardinal Club, Champions, Traditions, or Persimmon Ridge?
  4. EKU and MSU are D1, I'm guessing you meant major D1 material.
  5. How can you judge these games if you haven't SEEN any? You have been "score watching", I think we all know that a great game can't always be seen by the score alone.
  6. SC and Franklin County, Madison Central and Dunbar, Dunbar and Station, LexCath and SC got pretty close for a little bit, it was very exciting to see SC come back even though they got blown out at the end.
  7. I really thought Scott would make this into a lot better game, they just didn't play well enough and Cath played awesome. This game was very exciting to watch, it was a fast, up tempo game with turnovers left and right and bodies flying everywhere. BTW, the dunk by Stewart was sick, he just jumped straight over Phares.
  8. Yeah I like Houston Oaks a lot.
  9. AIRBALL! AIRBALL! AIRBALL! :lol: Only kidding.:thumb:
  10. Oh, sorry I just noticed that. Thanks for pointing that out.
  11. How can they play at the same time?
  12. I think Shelvin Mack could turn a lot of decent teams into great ones.
  13. Are we talking course condition, course design, toughness, or just overall? I'm guessing overall. 1.Olde Stone 2."Old" Valhalla 3.Big Springs CC 4.Magnolia Landing (Ft. Meyers FL) 5.Champions Trace
  14. And I think they will win a third time
  15. A couple bad calls both ways but overall a well officiated game I'd say, they let them play pretty hard. The only thing I didn't like was that while they let them go at it all game, every now and then they would call a touch foul. Another question I have it something I saw tonight and have seen in some college games lately, a player is on the ground with possession of the ball and another player dives on top of him, literally tackling him, and they call a jump ball, I don't see how this isn't a foul.
  16. 1965 - KNOX CENTRAL - TERRY MILLS 1966 - KNOX CENTRAL - TERRY MILLS WENT ON TO HAVE A SOLID CAREER AT UK 1970 - KNOX CENTRAL- BILL SWAFFORD LATER A COACH AT CENTRAL AFTER A SUCCESSFUL CAREER AT UNION COLLEGE
  17. This can't happen, there are 4 more teams and just look at the bracket. Plus, you have BS and MC playing twice?:confused::confused::confused:
  18. Except 3 of the top 4 teams in the state are in the 11th, how many top 4 teams are in the Big East? Or even top 10?
  19. I know, that's why I was hoping, and I just wanted to see the responses I would get.:lol:
  20. He won't stay in the game long enough.
  21. You think Scott County has an easier route than BS? That means you think Franklin County and LexCath are easier games than Western Hills and Dunbar/Madison Central? Not only that, but LexCath and Franklin County are both District winners. . LexCath has an easier route than SC as well, Model probably isn't as good as FC and Cath gets to play at home. IMO, BS has the easiest, then Cath, SC, MC, Dunbar, FC.
  22. You took the words out of my mouth :ylsuper:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.