Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 5 Courses

Featured Replies

It's been a while since we've done this.

What are your Top 5 courses that you've played? No restrictions.

Mine are:

1. Scioto Country Club

2. "New" Valhalla

3. Scarlet Course @ Ohio St.

4. Covington Plantation (Atlanta)

5. Silver Lakes (RTJ golf trail, Alabama)

  • Replies 52
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we talking course condition, course design, toughness, or just overall? I'm guessing overall.

 

1.Olde Stone

2."Old" Valhalla

3.Big Springs CC

4.Magnolia Landing (Ft. Meyers FL)

5.Champions Trace

1.Olde Stone

2.Big Springs CC

3.Traditions

4.Eagles Landing, (Pigeon Forge,Tenn.)

5.Wassioto Winds

1-TPC Badlands (Las Vegas, NV)

2-The Habitat (Barefoot Bay FL)

3- Stone Lick Hills

4-Triple Crown CC

5-Adubon CC

I'll just stick with some local area courses:

 

1) Triple Crown CC

2) Traditions CC

3) Shaker Run GC

4) Oasis GC

5) Camargo CC

  • Author
I'll just stick with some local area courses:

 

1) Triple Crown CC

2) Traditions CC

3) Shaker Run GC

4) Oasis GC

5) Camargo CC

 

Oh, I forgot that one! That would have to be in my Top 5 as well. I guess the reason I forgot it is because of what I shot there. :sssh:

I'll just stick with some local area courses:

 

1) Triple Crown CC

2) Traditions CC

3) Shaker Run GC

4) Oasis GC

5) Camargo CC

 

Agree very nice course.:thumb:

1)TPC Myrtle Beach

2)Valhalla

3)Hidden Cove

4)Cherry Blossom

5)Wicked Stick (Myrtle Beach; John Daly cousre)

I will make it easy and just go with my top 5 favorites to play in Kentucky.

 

1. Champion Trace

2. Hurstbourne

3. Wasioto Winds

4. The Bull

5. Old Silo

 

Honorable mention to Houston Oaks and Kearney Hills for quality at an affordable public rate.

I will make it easy and just go with my top 5 favorites to play in Kentucky.

 

1. Champion Trace

2. Hurstbourne

3. Wasioto Winds

4. The Bull

5. Old Silo

 

Honorable mention to Houston Oaks and Kearney Hills for quality at an affordable public rate.

 

Yeah I like Houston Oaks a lot.

1)TPC Myrtle Beach

2)Valhalla

3)Hidden Cove

4)Cherry Blossom

5)Wicked Stick (Myrtle Beach; John Daly cousre)

 

Is that the course thats like 8000 yards or something?

My top 5 favorite public courses in Kentucky

1. Hidden Cove

2. Eagle Ridge

3. Wasioto Winds

4. Griffin Gate

5. Ky Dam Village

My top 5 favorite public courses in Kentucky

1. Hidden Cove

2. Eagle Ridge

3. Wasioto Winds

4. Griffin Gate

5. Ky Dam Village

 

I know its located in the middle of no where, but I love this course!! It's a hidden gem!:thumb:

Is that the course thats like 8000 yards or something?

 

Not quite that long, but in the upper 7,600's!:scared:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.