Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

happymeal

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by happymeal

  1. Kings look to be a pretty solid group!
  2. Probably means the guys ranking and predicting are clueless.:lol:
  3. Oh yeah that's right on!!! Coach K might be IMO one the best coaches in the history in Ky high school baseball but he's not allowed to play anymore maybe an age thing I don't know???:laugh: NCC proved to be best all the way around and earned the Championship!
  4. Good teams won't pitch around guys like Maile just as NCC proved. It was great to see NCC coaching staff just come and play the game agressivley. Hopefully they stay hot for a few more weeks!!! GO BREDS!!!!!:dancingpa
  5. maybe therapy is in order? There are better teams than CCH out there and they ran across one last night! :banana: Great Coach Schulkens and the breds!:dancingpa
  6. I know what you mean, Kelly and Grosser really struggled tonight!!!! BULL! They just got done!!!!!! Saw Kelly's catch on 9news! NO EXCUSES NCC just came to play and play they did! :dancingpa
  7. Agree with Raiderbird COACH SANDERS of Bellevue what a great coach and great guy!!!!
  8. IMO the NCC team is the sleeper. They're fast and explosive. They lack depth on the mound but then so does every team in the 9th!!! Should be a great tourney!!!!!!:dancingpa
  9. Theoldguy hit this nail on the head!:thumb:
  10. You say genious I say very .......I'll be nice and say confident. I hope for the teams sake he throws his best to start the tourney. Myerhoff wouldn't be much without Coach Mullins developing the players before they move up to the varsity.
  11. CAKE WALK?? aren't we feeling good today:laugh:
  12. I understand that for NCC Enzweiler threw 5 then Rawe followed then came Lipscomb and Connor came in to get the last out.
  13. didn't Highlands and Newport Catholic play for their district championship tonight?
  14. Wouldn't Highlands throw Muench or Head and NCC throw Enzweiler or Lipscomb keeping Jeramie Connor and Towels ready for round 1 of the region?
  15. I watched them (TMC) play a few times this year and not only is the team impressive so is the field!!!!! Great play to play and what an education!!! Good Luck Johnny you have a great career at Thomas More!
  16. "signing" at a DIII school is a ceremony to congratulate the student athlete to further his/her athletics and academics. Jordan Adkins is a class act and TMC will a great fit for him and they are blessed to have a person like him. Yes Jordan SIGNED to attend Thomas More College and play baseball at the college level. Congratulations Jordan and good luck. Congratulations to his parents for raising such a fine young man! By the way they're not ALL WALK ON'S anyone can tryout at any college. Ask the coach how many of these guys he recruits and how many hrs. he puts in recruiting them. They know who's on the team long before the season as in most schools.
  17. The center fielder for Boone looks OK but after that it's very average
  18. Anyone know the final/stats ect..
  19. Bellevue is of course the underdog favorite here but I don't think they can string them all together. Bellevue will be in the finals vs. NCC but will be tired and short on pitching and come up short. Hopefully Bellevue will make a good showing in the regional tourney! GO TIGERS:dancingpa
  20. I saw a Newport Central Catholic game when they had Pangallo, Kelly, and Grosser in the OF and that has to be the quickest group I've seen in years. Kelly IMO has the best arm in the 9th from right field!
  21. A loss like this will probably help CovCath get prepared for the tournament while give Bellevue momentum going in. I am thrilled for Coach Sanders and Bellevue Tigers baseball and it's fantastic that I don't see any excuses just Bellevue won! Coach Sanders is COY IMO deserves respect. The man has earned it and can coach with anyone. Yes the players get credit as well but there isn't another HS coach in the 9th that could do what he has done with the Bellevue program!:thumb:
  22. I've never played for him but have worked with players that have and watched him coach. The ones that are unimpressed IMO are the ones who don't or didn't listen to him and go home and listen to mom and dad say how great the kid is and the coach is terrible. Coach Sanders is knowledgable, good hearted, and the players come 1st. Like most poeple in todays world if you fail it's easier when you can blame someone else. I say this having never played for Coach Sanders nor do I have a child that's ever played for him so my opinion is without bias. Just giving credit where it's due.
  23. They've laid some good ground work but it's a whole new ball game at the high school level. As you stated no knock to Coach Sanders so I'll say the same about the knothole coaches but I don't think there are many guys that can do what Coach Sanders does with players. Again not knocking anyone but if they were losing would you be knocking the coach like most poeple? Bellevue is lucky to have a guy like Coach Sanders and better hope they can keep him there.
  24. that's hilarious!!! Great job. GO TIGERS (the gold ones):dancingpa

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.