Highlands 14 Bellevue 4

So who will NCC and HHS pitch? Remember if either teams pitchers goes deep into the game, they will be lost for the first round of the region!

Wouldn't Highlands throw Muench or Head and NCC throw Enzweiler or Lipscomb keeping Jeramie Connor and Towels ready for round 1 of the region?

I said yesterday the team with the fewer errors would win the game. Wasn't even close, nine errors for Bellevue (their worst outing of the year), the score wasn't close either. Best of luck to the Birds you have a fine team and some real nice kids.:thumb:

I said yesterday the team with the fewer errors would win the game. Wasn't even close, nine errors for Bellevue (their worst outing of the year), the score wasn't close either. Best of luck to the Birds you have a fine team and some real nice kids.:thumb:

Gee, sounds like they got beat "like a drum", huh? :rolleyes:

That was a very nice thing for you to say. Thank you.

Congrats to the Tigers for a great season. I'm sure it ended much earlier than you liked. Use the disappointment to fuel your desire to be even better next year.

I understand that the Tigers have a lot of talent returning and should be very good next year.

Where is the 5:00 PM game to be played today?

Never Mind. I looked at the scoreboard which says @ Newport.

Actually, even though Newport is hosting the tournament, the game is at Newport Central Catholic's field down at Morscher.