Who has the best group of outfielders in nky?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which team was it very difficult to get a hit on in the outfield?

That would be very easy Campbell County without a doubt. Best fielders, strongest arms, and quickest runners. Austin Studer in left-Justin Franzen in center and Cory Gray in right. :thumb::thumb:

CCH - Nutini, Klein, Van Sant

These guys are pretty good. And as far as whoever said they weren't there defensively didn't see the game against GRC. They made several nice plays that could have ended up as extra base hits which would have made the game closer.

cch outfeilders can definently hit as good if not better than campbell county

They would out hit the Camels,but I think the thread is about defense in which I would think the Camels outfield may be the best in NKY.

Which one would you be?

Check out one of their games and you will see that not only can they glove, and have good arms, I would say without a doubt that they are the quickest outfield that I have ever seen in NKY or Cincy and I have seen some of the best in Cinti over the last 35 years. They hit well but maybe a little behind Cov Cath although Studer does have 4 hrs.

Check out one of their games and you will see that not only can they glove, and have good arms, I would say without a doubt that they are the quickest outfield that I have ever seen in NKY or Cincy and I have seen some of the best in Cinti over the last 35 years. They hit well but maybe a little behind Cov Cath although Studer does have 4 hrs.

Come on, your making yourself sound silly. They arn't even as quick as last years Camel team of Studer,Brandon Griffith and Andy Franzen

Their good... but man they are not that good

Not even close. Not even the best in the school history during the time talked about. People do get carried away.

You being a disgruntled ex employee of the Campbell system, do not even go there. When was the last time you have watch a Camel game?