Everything posted by Lights Out 30
-
Clark Co./Campbell Co. Updates (10th Region)
3:00 left in the 3rd
-
Clark Co./Campbell Co. Updates (10th Region)
http://www.soft96.com
-
Clark Co./Campbell Co. Updates (10th Region)
37-33 CC under 5 to play
-
Clark Co./Campbell Co. Updates (10th Region)
Mark Miller of Clark Co. picks up his 4th with 5:05 left to play
-
Clark Co./Campbell Co. Updates (10th Region)
Hatton knocks down 2 of 3. 37-33. Hatton has 17.
-
Clark Co./Campbell Co. Updates (10th Region)
Hatton going to the line for 3.
-
Clark Co./Campbell Co. Updates (10th Region)
37-31 CC
-
Clark Co./Campbell Co. Updates (10th Region)
34-31 CC
-
Clark Co./Campbell Co. Updates (10th Region)
Sounds like a good game, I will listen to the second half. I knew Campbell had a chance in this one, if they could play to their tempo.
-
Clark Co./Campbell Co. Updates (10th Region)
Last I heard Campbell was up 24-17 3:41 before the half.
-
Any Tips for Indoors??
Agree with you Strike, so many things to work on while in the gym and a lot of reviewing can be done, to install the fundamentals to these kids, so when they get onto the field it is second nature.
-
Question
I often sit on the opposing teams side when Mason plays their home games. But, I usually sit in the upper section of the Fieldhouse and don't cause a scene. I know exactly where you are coming from and what you are saying. I have seen it happen before and it is uncalled for. I enjoy talking with fans from other schools so I can get to know things about the other team.
-
Any Tips for Indoors??
If you have a left handed pitcher, simulate a pick off move to help runners read him. This will take up some time. Also, you may want to bring in your pitchers on a saturday morning and work with their motion and work without a ball. Then once you get most of the mechanisc straightend out do some throwing. 15 fastballs, 5 curve/slider(offspead) and 5 change-ups, working the different zones of the plate. Another good drill to work on in high school is with your catchers. Teach them how to block a ball in the dirt. Slide their feet and drop to their knees getting their chest in front of the ball tucking their chin. A good way to do this is have them gear up, and since your in the gym, put a rug/mat underneath them and use tennis balls to work on this technique.
-
Lacey Cline of Mason Co. reaches 2500 points
I agree. She is very good taking contact and putting the ball off the glass. Especially with the left hand.
-
Lacey Cline of Mason Co. reaches 2500 points
- Lacey Cline of Mason Co. reaches 2500 points
I have heard that Thomas More is wanting her. They were also at the game last night in Campbell Co.- Lacey Cline of Mason Co. reaches 2500 points
Congrats to Lacey on this acheivement and good luck the rest of the way.- Mason Co. 55 Bishop Brossart 37
I also want to congragulate Lacey Cline for going over the 2500 point mark for her career.- Mason Co. 55 Bishop Brossart 37
Mason will have to play a much better game Friday night if they want to get to the finals.- Mason Co.-Bishop Brossart Updates
34-20 at the half- Harrison County 49 GRC 36
Cards looked a little frustrated on the offensive end. Mac had his girls ready to play and held Clark down on offense. It was a good game. Mason is up 34-20 at half vs. Bishop brossart- 10th Region Awards
I think you hit he nail on the head.- Montgomery Co vs. Pendleton Co (10th Region 1st Round)
Indians win this one in break away fashion. No more than 20 though.- 10 th Region pairing
I hadn't planned any "Back to Rupp" parties. I didn't even have my hotel room, because I knew Clark had the talent to put Mason out. I just enjoy going to the games and partying with fans from other teams that don't get the see Rupp that often. They don't take it for granted and plan ahead, they go with the spur of the moment, and it makes everything that much more exciting.- 10 th Region pairing
If I'm not mistaken, if the Devils beat the Royals it would be a much bigger upset than when GRC beat them last year. So in that case, I really don't see the Devils being within 25 of the Royals. - Lacey Cline of Mason Co. reaches 2500 points