Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CatsCatsCats

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CatsCatsCats

  1. Well let's see, I hated the offense we ran (still do), our team was average at best, and we had so much off the field garbage going on we should have had a TV show....but it was one of the best times of my life. I remember the feeling I got every friday (it lasted all day for me) and how much fun we had on and off the field. I loved playing.
  2. Wow that is awesome. Do you guys think he has a pretty decent shot at the eventually making the pros if things work out? I've heard about this kid for years, he must be the real deal. :thumb:
  3. Is he back at Murray State?
  4. :thumb: Not one of the coaches he mentioned even belong in the same sentence with Meyer or Saban. BK, Jones, Kiffin, and Joker couldn't hold either one of their clipboards.
  5. Okay you think Meyer and Saban are cocky but you still like BK?
  6. Which is exactly why all of those kids have teams like Bama and UF beating down their doors.
  7. I wouldn't have left this area (KY, OH, WV, TN) for less than a D1 scholarship.
  8. I like this kid. Give him a few years at Bama or UF or the like and he would be nasty. I hope the offers stick and he lands at the school of his choosing.
  9. Wow. I can't wait until the 2012 rankings come out.
  10. :thumb:. Not many HS coaches around here have JLo's in game experience. Should make for a great addition to Highlands staff. The rich continue to get richer.
  11. I just didn't like the wording that it was the premier camp to go to in America, because it's not. It's a great camp and recruiting tool for UF, nothing more & nothing less. Still it is a huge deal for Pike to get invited there. An offer from Bama last week and a trip to UF's Friday Night Lights...you can't do much better than that.
  12. As far as a college teams camp, I agree, UF does it better than anyone IMO. But it's only a UF thing, so I can't say that it's the premier camp to attend in the country. It's always loaded with great players, though this year alot of top guys are not going.
  13. An update at Noon said that he had arrived in Gainesville and would be participating in FNL. It's on Florida's Scout board. Update was given by Jason Higdon. I guess that settles the "I wonder if he's really going down there" debate.
  14. Maybe he's going to just watch?
  15. How many do they have listed? The Gators show a strong preference at FNL for guys they really, really, want. He also may be a late invite, I know they had a couple of big name guys cancel in the last few weeks.
  16. He's at FNL? That's serious stuff.
  17. WC can be an easy team to root for :thumb:. I left the Russell game last year thinking that WC should have won by atleast 10 points or so.
  18. 1. Didn't say they wouldn't be better or not. 2. Passing league is passing league. There is no running (WC's M/O btw) and no line. It's practice to get better, nothing more and nothing less. I don't even take much stock in the All-Star passing league teams in other states like how many Florida kids do it. Can't really take too much from football being played in shorts and T-shirts IMO. My thing is that what you said is exactly what was said last year and believe me WC does not lack for confidence this year or last year. I do like the way you think. Making the playoffs shouldn't be the goal, they should want...no they should demand a home playoff game and a winning season. I'm just tired of the hype, I would rather see results. WC has some great kids who are easy to pull for, I'm just not much for talk and comparing teams. I'm tired of moral victories like playing Fleming or Russell close. I'm way too competitive for that.
  19. Not to sound negative but we heard that last year. I think alot of that talk hurt the team towards the end of the year as they missed out on the playoffs. I look for them to have a good year though. Stamper and Bond are my boys, and I think they'll definitely have good years individually.
  20. A regular season game between those two would be huge for KY. May have to try to come to the scrimmage anyway, where is it?
  21. Is this a regular season game? If so I might have to try to go to that one.
  22. , Just giving you a hard time :thumb:.
  23. Says the guy with less than 200 post :lol:. Just kidding big guy/gal :thumb:.
  24. Okay. Not sure that makes a lick of sense in regards to what we were talking about, but uh...um....okay that's cool with me. :idunno:
  25. He could commit whenever I guess, though I don't know if it would be official. Kiffin took a commit from a 5 year old at QB a few months ago.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.