Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

frmwaydwntwn1212

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by frmwaydwntwn1212

  1. You're probably right about Lincoln being a top 3 job but I look at it from hot jobs right now. I think the 4 teams above them would be more likely to compete for a state championship in the next 5 years.
  2. How is the football program in Pulaski County? I know they've won the state tournament last year and this year they were runner-up. Would this have a bearing at all on how good of a job it is? If I was to put the 12th Region jobs in order though it would probably go like this: 1) Wayne County 2) Southwestern 3) Mercer County 4) West Jessamine 5) Lincoln County 6) Boyle County 7) East Jessamine 8) Pulaski County
  3. Spoke to one of Grammar's assistant coaches last night. Apparently he's going after some jobs in Cincinnati.
  4. I am neutral on the coaches cussing at kids but this is what I always go back to: 1) I've never had a boss cuss me out like I've coaches do players. 2) if it is done to draw out an emotion, will you let players say it when they get emotional? 3) be disciplined in all things. Don't have to cuss to be effective.
  5. Definitely tough. Although Grant won it two years straight. Tough rebuild this past year. Hicks was a good coach, Grammer was a good coach, so what is the reason for turnover if it's a good job?
  6. Why would he leave Southwestern?!
  7. You asking if Grant County is open again? I think both Hicks and Grammer stayed 3 years.
  8. That is the craziest theory ever! As if most baseball coaches care what happens to a basketball coach. If anything, you want to schedule them and beat them. Especially with a new basketball coach.
  9. NKAC schools can't if they're in the same division. I doubt coaches will stand that united behind a coach who was forced out or fired. It's part of the job and coaches will see it that way.
  10. Fraley will stay at southwestern until weight retires in a couple years. That's what I heard.
  11. Me too...the normal Asst coaches names will come up but I think this may cause a head coach to leave their current school.
  12. Everyone I talked to at state said he resigned. Also think he'll go after a job in NKY that just opened.
  13. If this is true about Trame what about an assistant coach for bball and baseball? I believe that the head FR coach, Frohmeyer, for Carr is a baseball coach under Trame? Who are you loyal to?
  14. Hard to coach like that these days. Kids and more so parents don't accept it.
  15. Wouldn't surprise me in this day and age of administrators made this move because of parents. Seems like that's who runs athletics now.
  16. May just be a coincidence but I saw Grammer coaching this weekend at an AAU event in Louisville. He was with the Magic. Maybe foreshadowing a move?
  17. Im still surprised by this move. Coach Grammer did some great work at Grant County. Anyone have details on this?
  18. Still haven't seen anything on this.
  19. I have seen Carson play about 20 times in the past 4 years and appreciate all he does. However, the numbers he puts up is definitely based upon him playing against way smaller defenders with the small school schedule they play each year. Although they did strengthen it to some degree this season, I would still argue that he didn't play the competition that Taylor County did throughout the season. In regards to overall talent, yes Goodin is that much better and it isn't even close. Look at recruiting rankings, overall evaluations, and upside. Goodin has to go against players who are his equal in size and dominates them. There aren't many in the state of Kentucky who can match Williams size, especially in the weak NCKC, and that inflates his numbers.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.