Ever Heard of a Numbering System?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camelbump Enough is Enough you need to move on and enjoy the games or stay home. Our daughter played under the former coach since she was in the 8th grade and we liked him' date=' he knew softball. She got into some varisty games as an 8th grader and started some as a freshman. This year her hitting was not where is was suppose to be so she is playing JV. She is now determined to get better and earn some varsit time. She is very supportive of her teammates and friends and so are we. Let's leave the other players out of your conversations you are talking about young girls. Our pitcher does a fine job! You do not speak for everyone and not everyone agrees with you. Maybe you should take a lesson from the girls on how to handle the situation. Not everyone agrees with their bosses but you have a job to do and you do it, chalk this up to a life lesson for your daughter it will make her stronger in the future. Sandy is doing quite fine. It is a hard thankless job with little pay, obviously she is doing it for the girls. By the way I have been a member of bgp for a few years now and this is my 1st post I could not take the negativity anymore.[/quote']

Excellent 1st post. Don't be a stranger from now on.:thumb: