The Wire TV Series

dto1177

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I've only seen the first season. There is a scene where McNulty and his partner are investigating a scene of the woman that DeAngelo shot. They say a certain cuss word about 25 times and that scene made me laugh so hard.

I also loved Omar's character. Just when he's whistling when he's rocking that shotty is hilarious.

That's an excellent scene as well.

Anyone know if they are on Netflix? I've heard nothing but good things. Usually with things like this if I like it, I'll watch it all the way thru til I'm done with little interrupting (aside from important things like work, toilet and whatnot).

Anyone know if they are on Netflix? I've heard nothing but good things. Usually with things like this if I like it, I'll watch it all the way thru til I'm done with little interrupting (aside from important things like work, toilet and whatnot).

It is not. It is on HBOgo though.

I just recently finished watching the series myself... It's great all the way through, and I don't disagree with FKYW that it's the best show I've ever seen.

5 was weaker, but still better than most shows.

I thought about getting HBOgo. Do you have to have hbo to have that or can you do it like netflix?

I don't know. I have HBO and Directv so I was good to go as soon as I downloaded the app. I'm on episode 3 already. As long as my workday stays light I should get through another 2 episodes before 5.

Grantland has a Wire bracket going on right now that is pretty cool. I'd go check it out if you have finished the series. If not, you might want to avoid it as there are spoilers.

I disagreed with some of the seeding, and one of my favorite characters missed out entirely. I was displeased.