The Wire TV Series

dto1177

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would need a few to get in on the idea. I have seasons 1-4 on DVD except I'm missing a dvd with 4 season 1 episodes on it, the first four, but I can buy those off of ITUNES for 1.99 each and I'm willing.

We should start a thread for each season at some point and all "watch" together and discuss the episodes. Just saying. An episode a week or something.

I'm slowly goong through the show. Shows like this I like to bask in and take them slowly, so I will be down and I can be the perspective of never watching the entire series.

When can we start on this? What will our guidelines be? I'll start the thread when we are ready.

Are we doing an episode a week? Do we start a thread for each episode so we can have 3 or 4 out there at once and you can comment on them at your lesuire? Yes, I'm a little to excited about this :)

When can we start on this? What will our guidelines be? I'll start the thread when we are ready.

Are we doing an episode a week? Do we start a thread for each episode so we can have 3 or 4 out there at once and you can comment on them at your lesuire? Yes, I'm a little to excited about this :)

I like a thread for each episode. That way we don't have to worry about spoiling it for people. I would hate to spoil it for a first timer.

I like a thread for each episode. That way we don't have to worry about spoiling it for people. I would hate to spoil it for a first timer.

Ok, I'll start an episode 1 thread and we can see how that one gets started. I won't get to watch until later in the weekend but it will be fun!