The Wire TV Series

dto1177

I bought season one the other day because I was looking for a new series to watch. I liked it enough that I watched ever episode yesterday. I was wondering, is it worth my time and money to buy the other seasons, or is this a series that the first season is the best, and all the others fail to compare? Thanks in advance for your opinions.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Are you liking the 2nd? I think I may go pick it up tomorrow. It's sad, but I'm sitting here watching the tv and all I can think about is what is going to happen next on the wire. It's a great series. I'm glad Habib says 3 and 4 are the best. I'm pumped to get there. At the rate I'm at, I should be through season 4 by Sunday lol.

Pay double if you have to.

Well that would just be ignorant. I watched them all on HBOGo. Great series...still not the best ever IMO. :D

I think there are parts of the show that are far more realistic than any other police related shows.

^Are you liking the 2nd? I think I may go pick it up tomorrow. It's sad, but I'm sitting here watching the tv and all I can think about is what is going to happen next on the wire. It's a great series. I'm glad Habib says 3 and 4 are the best. I'm pumped to get there. At the rate I'm at, I should be through season 4 by Sunday lol.

It's been good so far. I just started the series so it took me a while to learn names and what not. Its been good but the first season was REALLY good.

Season 2 has "The Bird Trial" and "40 Degree Day". Two of my favorite scenes ever.

Even though I've only seen the first season. There is a scene where McNulty and his partner are investigating a scene of the woman that DeAngelo shot. They say a certain cuss word about 25 times and that scene made me laugh so hard.

I also loved Omar's character. Just when he's whistling when he's rocking that shotty is hilarious.