March 5, 201214 yr I bought season one the other day because I was looking for a new series to watch. I liked it enough that I watched ever episode yesterday. I was wondering, is it worth my time and money to buy the other seasons, or is this a series that the first season is the best, and all the others fail to compare? Thanks in advance for your opinions.
March 5, 201214 yr None of the seasons are as good as Season 1, but that doesn't mean they aren't good. I wouldn't go out and spend full price on them, but if you see them on sale they're definitely worth watching.
March 6, 201214 yr I'm in the same boat as you. Just bought the entire series. Half way through the 2nd season. Great so far.
March 6, 201214 yr Author ^Are you liking the 2nd? I think I may go pick it up tomorrow. It's sad, but I'm sitting here watching the tv and all I can think about is what is going to happen next on the wire. It's a great series. I'm glad Habib says 3 and 4 are the best. I'm pumped to get there. At the rate I'm at, I should be through season 4 by Sunday lol.
March 6, 201214 yr Season 4 is the best. Season 3 is a close second. You won't regret it.:thumb: :thumb: Best television series ever.
March 6, 201214 yr None of the seasons are as good as Season 1, but that doesn't mean they aren't good. I wouldn't go out and spend full price on them, but if you see them on sale they're definitely worth watching. Pay double if you have to.
March 6, 201214 yr Pay double if you have to. Well that would just be ignorant. I watched them all on HBOGo. Great series...still not the best ever IMO. I think there are parts of the show that are far more realistic than any other police related shows.
March 6, 201214 yr Here's how I'd rank them. Season 1 Season 3 Season 4 Season 2 Season 5 As long as Season 5 isn't first I can be persuaded into almost any ranking.
March 6, 201214 yr Well that would just be ignorant. I watched them all on HBOGo. Great series...still not the best ever IMO. He needs to do whatever it takes to get them now!
March 6, 201214 yr As long as Season 5 isn't first I can be persuaded into almost any ranking. Season 5 was by far my least favorite. Didn't love season 2 either, but it wasn't bad.
March 6, 201214 yr Season 5 was by far my least favorite. Didn't love season 2 either, but it wasn't bad.Season 2 has "The Bird Trial" and "40 Degree Day". Two of my favorite scenes ever.
March 6, 201214 yr ^Are you liking the 2nd? I think I may go pick it up tomorrow. It's sad, but I'm sitting here watching the tv and all I can think about is what is going to happen next on the wire. It's a great series. I'm glad Habib says 3 and 4 are the best. I'm pumped to get there. At the rate I'm at, I should be through season 4 by Sunday lol. It's been good so far. I just started the series so it took me a while to learn names and what not. Its been good but the first season was REALLY good.
March 6, 201214 yr Season 2 has "The Bird Trial" and "40 Degree Day". Two of my favorite scenes ever. Even though I've only seen the first season. There is a scene where McNulty and his partner are investigating a scene of the woman that DeAngelo shot. They say a certain cuss word about 25 times and that scene made me laugh so hard. I also loved Omar's character. Just when he's whistling when he's rocking that shotty is hilarious.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.