Israel 2

another player with 2 didn't catch the name quick enough

Augusta:

Bach 17

Appleman 14

Moore 10

Kelsch 9

Linville 3

That would be Blanton. Great game by Augusta, you could tell they really wanted this one. Great seaosn by a scrapy group of players. Best of luck to thier seniors.

Fatkin and Vancleeve in early foul trouble and had to sit alot first half. GRC came out second half, and turned up the defense.

Good job Cards!!!!!

Great game by Augusta. Hustled, scrapped, and fought the entire game. Best of luck to the entire team for the future. Game really was controlled by Augusta in the first half, but GRC turned up the heat in the 2nd.

Why in the world does the 10th region use the 16th region refs. They call touch fouls and walk, walk and walk. I think they're horrible, not for one team or another but they just make bad calls. I don't know if it's just me (and I'm not a Mason Co fan) but it just doesn't seem like a regional tournament when played at Montgomery Co.

Edited by Former Wildcat

Why in the world does the 10th region use the 16th region refs. They call touch fouls and walk, walk and walk. I think they're horrible, not for one team or another but they just make bad calls. I don't know if it's just me (and I'm not a Mason Co fan) but it just doesn't seem like a regional tournament when played at Montgomery Co.

Touch fouls? I didn't see any of those tonight. GRC gets away with guarding very close and hand checking. Would love to see the games called very close the whole tourny for all teams.

3 quarters of basically even basketball but the 3rd quarter was CC 23-7. CC out rebounded Augusta 52-30. Clark was just too physical and the refs didn't call a hand check or over the back all night which obviously favored the more physical team. A terrific effort for such a small school. One other interesting stat 13 turnovers for Augusta 19 for Clark. Nice season for Coach Hinson in his first year at A-Town. Clark vs' Mason final should be a good one.

3 quarters of basically even basketball but the 3rd quarter was CC 23-7. CC out rebounded Augusta 52-30. Clark was just too physical and the refs didn't call a hand check or over the back all night which obviously favored the more physical team. A terrific effort for such a small school. One other interesting stat 13 turnovers for Augusta 19 for Clark. Nice season for Coach Hinson in his first year at A-Town. Clark vs' Mason final should be a good one.

Very true. Wish this would be called more this season, I know it was a point of emphasis in the off season.

You know and I know that 16th and 10th region officiating is as different as night and day. You guys talk about holding, hand checking and pushing and Mason Co has been doing that for 40 years.