Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKCA Division I - All-Stars

Featured Replies

Academic - Zane McQueary - Boone County

Mr. Hustle - Alex Webster - Cooper

Defensive Player of Year - Louis Maniacci - Cooper

 

ALL STARS: (In alphabetical order)

 

Cody Chambers - Simon Kenton

A.J. Collins - Cooper

Brandon Hatton - Dixie Heights - Top Selection

Samuel Hemmerich - Conner

Nick Jackson - Scott

Louis Maniacci - Cooper

Nate McGovney - Campbell Co

Zane McQueary - Boone County

Nick Ruthsatz - Covington Catholic

Andrew Sampson - Simon Kenton

Ryan Smith - Ryle

Chase Stanley - Boone Co

Parker Stansberry - Dixie Heights

 

The All-Star selections are voted on by opposing coaches from within the Division. Coaches cannot vote for their own players.

 

The NKCA Banquet will take place on Sunday, March 11th at 2pm at Covington Catholic High School.

Edited by gold sunrise
Correcting schools

Congrats to all of the above named players. Well deserved.

I'm surprised Zach Tobler didn't make it here especially the way he was playing the last month or so.

I'm surprised Zach Tobler didn't make it here especially the way he was playing the last month or so.

 

There are a few I would have considered. He would be one.

I realize that this award isn't 9th Region POY but should Hatton win it this year he would be a strong candidate to win it 3 times by graduation.

 

I was going through my memory bank this morning and couldn't think of any player who has ever won it 3 times. Anyone? Draud didn't and he would be the most likely.

I realize that this award isn't 9th Region POY but should Hatton win it this year he would be a strong candidate to win it 3 times by graduation.

 

I was going through my memory bank this morning and couldn't think of any player who has ever won it 3 times. Anyone? Draud didn't and he would be the most likely.

 

My guess is no one in Basketball has but Luke Maile has won it three times in Baseball.

Interesting (3) guys from Cooper from a team that finished 15-14.

I would think if you had (3) of the top players in the eyes of the coaches you would have a little better record.

Interesting (3) guys from Cooper from a team that finished 15-14.

I would think if you had (3) of the top players in the eyes of the coaches you would have a little better record.

 

I believe that is a mistake. Sampson plays for Simon Kenton, not Cooper.

  • Author

Andrew Sampson is Simon Kenton NOT Cooper and Chase Stanley is Boone County not Simon Kenton. My mistake. I'll try to get a mod to make the correction.

How many schools are there in D2?

  • Author
How many schools are there in D2?

 

Nine - Beechwood, Brossart, Highlands, Holy Cross, Holmes, Lloyd, Newport, NCC, St.Henry,

Nine - Beechwood, Brossart, Highlands, Holy Cross, Holmes, Lloyd, Newport, NCC, St.Henry,

 

Not sure why I asked D2. I meant D1.

Not sure why I asked D2. I meant D1.

 

Boone, Cooper, Ryle, Conner, Dixie, Simon Kenton, Scott, Campbell County

Congratulations to all of the boys selected.

 

Had I been picking I would include Fox, Hassell, and Tobler and remove Maniacci, Hemmerich, and Smith.

Does someone from each team have to be selected?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.