George Rogers Clark / Augusta predictions

Which team will win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Augusta has 9 seniors with a super sophomore Brent Bach who is a blue-chipper, and a firey competitive coach who gets the best out of them.

Brossart played the Panthers twice during the regular season, defeating them 66-53 in the "A" at Bracken County after trailing 28-24 at halftime. Bach lit us up for 32 points!!!

The second time was in Alexandria and the Mustangs controlled this one 59-48 with Bach getting 17.

Clark is a brutal draw for the boys making the trip from the river to the region. I think they may have been competitive with Campbell County or Pendleton, but needed to avoid the Clark County likely death sentence. I'm sure they will do their best

Augusta may not win, but they are going to be playing hard for one of their biggest fans, who now has a front row seat to the game. Levi will be looking down from the Heavens and cheering as hard as ever for our #21. Hopefully, #21's newest guardian angel will be able to help him get through the game and give him the strength he needs daily. Thanks again for everyone's prayers during this time.

Augusta has 9 seniors with a super sophomore Brent Bach who is a blue-chipper, and a firey competitive coach who gets the best out of them.

Brossart played the Panthers twice during the regular season, defeating them 66-53 in the "A" at Bracken County after trailing 28-24 at halftime. Bach lit us up for 32 points!!!

The second time was in Alexandria and the Mustangs controlled this one 59-48 with Bach getting 17.

Clark is a brutal draw for the boys making the trip from the river to the region. I think they may have been competitive with Campbell County or Pendleton, but needed to avoid the Clark County likely death sentence. I'm sure they will do their best

Thanks I knew I could cout on you to give us some info!!!:thumb:

Cards will need to keep up the pressure defense and play well inside the paint. Augusta is a very dangerous team that is not to be overlooked. One game at a time.....

Good post, agree 100%