Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Draw

Featured Replies

Tomorrow morning.

 

Thanks Clyde

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the draw is at 8 or 9 in the morning.

Honestly I think its a disgrace if you purposely lose a game no matter what it means for the future. Thats unsportsmanlike and you don't deserve to coach after that game. Regardless you have to say Holmes if biggest loser in the draw because they can draw Dixie or Boone in the first round, both of which they lost to by 10+ points.

 

I guess it depends on what your goals are: win district, or win region?

I can tell you the Bluebirds played their hearts out last night for the District championship. I can't even begin to imagine kids or a coach laying down for a better First round draw.

NCC laying down and letting Highlands beat them, obviously you don't know the rivalry. That would never happen. Even if Grant Brannen's mom,dad or wife was coaching at Highlands.

I made no reference That NCC layed down just That the Birds fought hard. NCC did as well being down late in the game and fighting back. I only stated That because someone mentioned in another thread how a soccer coach did That in a District Final and went on to win state. I should have clarified That. NCC was on the ropes last night and Andy Miller put them on his back drilling two big 3's to take the lead after being down 5.

I still say laying down for ANY game is disgraceful.

Is the draw at 9?

Its on live now. Stan Steidel is talking and taking questions.

WOW!

 

Dixie vs Cooper

CovCath vs NCC

 

Highlands vs Lloyd

Boone vs Holmes

Wednesday, February 29

Game 1 - 6pm Cooper vs Dixie Heights

Game 2 - 7:30pm Newport Central Catholic vs Covington Catholic

 

Thursday, March 1

Game 3 - 6pm Holmes vs Boone County

Game 4 - 7:30pm Lloyd Memorial vs Highlands

 

Saturday afternoon

Semifinals

 

Sunday afternoon

Championship

Dixie vs Cooper

CovCath vs NCC

 

Highlands vs Lloyd

Boone vs Holmes

 

I'll take it...wanted to avoid Dixie until the finals.

 

I like Holmes chances in a rematches against Boone. Beat them and I can't see Lloyd or Highlands beating them.

 

Second year in a row Holmes will meet Boone in round one.

 

Are upper bracket games Wed and lower thurs, I assume?

Looks like CCH and NCC have the hardest path. It will be a free for all, though.

Wednesday, February 29

Game 1 - 6pm Cooper vs Dixie Heights

Game 2 - 7:30pm Newport Central Catholic vs Covington Catholic

 

Thursday, March 1

Game 3 - 6pm Holmes vs Boone County

Game 4 - 7:30pm Lloyd Memorial vs Highlands

 

Saturday afternoon

Semifinals

 

Sunday afternoon

Championship

 

Thanks Statman.

 

Holmes and Cooper obviously the biggest losers drawing Boone and Dixie in round one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.