Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Draw

Featured Replies

Scheduled for 9:00 at Harrison. Will post as soon as I hear anything.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

School officials are in a private meeting as we speak. Possibly a schedule change?

School officials are in a private meeting as we speak. Possibly a schedule change?

 

Have they drawn yet?

Have they drawn yet?

 

No Goldie, meeting is still ongoing. If I hear more, I'll post.

Have they drawn yet?

 

Always comes last after the meeting.

Boys drawing now...

No Goldie, meeting is still ongoing. If I hear more, I'll post.

 

 

Thanks!!!

Hey goldie will the girls draw now too?

Hey goldie will the girls draw now too?

 

 

Yes, immediately after boys draw.

ok please post as soon as results are known thanks so much

:popcorn:

Schedule change: Boys semis Saturday March 3, Girls Final Sunday March 4 @3:00, boy's final on Tuesday the 6th.

Schedule change: Boys semis Saturday March 3, Girls Final Sunday March 4 @3:00, boy's final on Tuesday the 6th.

 

Times?

Times?

 

That info was not sent to me...I had the same question.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.