Iran court convicts Christian pastor convert to death.

To me a false religion is one that doesnt not believe Jesus was Gods son and that Jesus died on the cross for mans sins and rose from the dead.

Bash my belief, that is fine. It is what I believe. I do not hate others who believe different. They are free to choose what they want and free to think I am wrong.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me a false religion is one that doesnt not believe Jesus was Gods son and that Jesus died on the cross for mans sins and rose from the dead.

Bash my belief, that is fine. It is what I believe. I do not hate others who believe different. They are free to choose what they want and free to think I am wrong.

No bashing. However, you're saying Christianity is the ONLY true religion.

It is still giving Islam a very bad name and everyone knows what Christians will think.

Most like me think Islam is a false religion anyway.

I consider myself a Christian and couldn't disagree more with this statement. How anyone can say that what someone else believes is false is beyond me. I have faith in what I believe but I can't PROVE it. I believe the Jesus was the son of God but I can't prove it. That's why it's called faith. With proof faith isn't necessary.

All that said it's impossible for me to say that what someone else believes is false. I may not agree with them but that doesn't mean that they are wrong.

Which "one truth"? I'm Catholic. Excuse me if I'm wrong but from reading some of your past posts I assume you are a Protestant of one form or another. There are glaring differences in what I as a Catholic believe (the nature of Mary, transubstantiation of the Eucharist etc.) and what Protestants believe. Am I a member of a "false" religion since what I believe doesn't fit your "one truth"?

Which "one truth"? I'm Catholic. Excuse me if I'm wrong but from reading some of your past posts I assume you are a Protestant of one form or another. There are glaring differences in what I as a Catholic believe (the nature of Mary, transubstantiation of the Eucharist etc.) and what Protestants believe. Am I a member of a "false" religion since what I believe doesn't fit your "one truth"?

Well answer this.

Do you believe Jesus was Gods son?

Do you believe he died for your sins?

Do you believe he rose from the dead?

Every denomination or sect has differences, but Christianity revolves around the same basic beliefs as mentioned above.

My wife's church don't speak in tongues, mine does.

My wife's church believes if you are saved and committ suicide you can still go to heaven, mine don't.

Both our our churches believe in the same 3 basic beliefs.

I am tired of having to explain every single thing for every single discrepancy.

I will just tell you what think.

If you don't believe in God and Jesus was his son and died for our sins and rose from the dead, you are going to HE hockey sticks. It don't matter how nice you are, how many good deeds,you do, if your baptized or not, if you pay tithes, if you steal or don't steal. You better believe in God, Jesus and the resurrection.

That is my beliefs, if it bothers anyone then so be it, but if you don't believe in what I do, then fine, I will still treat you like a brother