Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Iran court convicts Christian pastor convert to death.

Featured Replies

The people who commit those crimes call themselves Christians. How is it any less ridiculous that what spindoc said?

 

So every person that kills an abortion doctor is a Christian?

  • Replies 73
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
So every person that kills an abortion doctor is a Christian?

 

Yes it is,

 

It is also Christians fault gas prices are high, the economy is in bad shape.

 

Christians are to blame for everything.

 

At least that is what some would like to believe.

Yes it is,

 

It is also Christians fault gas prices are high, the economy is in bad shape.

 

Christians are to blame for everything.

 

At least that is what some would like to believe.

 

And those such as yourself would like everyone to believe the world would be a place where everyone sits around and sings "kumbaya" around a campfire if only everyone was a Christian.

  • Author
And those such as yourself would like everyone to believe the world would be a place where everyone sits around and sings "kumbaya" around a campfire if only everyone was a Christian.

 

Nope, sorry, but you are wrong. Our world is terrible. But yeah I would like to believe it would be nice if all were Christian. But I am not naive enough to believe that.

Yes it is,

 

It is also Christians fault gas prices are high, the economy is in bad shape.

 

Christians are to blame for everything.

 

At least that is what some would like to believe.

 

Honestly, I've never heard anyone blame Christians for the gas prices, economy or the like. Where have you heard that?

  • Author
Honestly, I've never heard anyone blame Christians for the gas prices, economy or the like. Where have you heard that?

 

I'm being sarcastic. Tough game last night.

I'm being sarcastic. Tough game last night.

 

 

Oh...my bad. Resume. :D

Do abortion clinic bombings and assassinations give Christianity a bad name?

 

Sure they do. No double standard. You'll not see me ever say otherwise. However, to say the title of this thread only portrays Iran in a bad light, but not Islam is silly.

Sure they do. No double standard. You'll not see me ever say otherwise. However, to say the title of this thread only portrays Iran in a bad light, but not Islam is silly.
No, silly would be pigeon holing an entire group based on the actions of a few.
No, silly would be pigeon holing an entire group based on the actions of a few.
Exaggerate much? Did I say anywhere that the entire Muslim population be blamed for this action? You can turn it around to make it fit however you please. I doubt I'm the only one, Christian or otherwise, who thinks it's a black eye for both.

Edited by rockmom

Sure they do. No double standard. You'll not see me ever say otherwise.
Cool, then I have no issues with your statement other than general disagreement. But without a double-standard you won't get much out of me. :D
Yes it is,

 

It is also Christians fault gas prices are high, the economy is in bad shape.

 

Christians are to blame for everything.

 

At least that is what some would like to believe.

Religion does tend to poison everything... :D
Exaggerate much? Did I say anywhere that the entire Muslim population be blamed for this action? You can turn it around to make it fit however you please. I doubt I'm the only one, Christian or otherwise, who thinks it's a black eye for both.
Not exaggerating at all. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying. You said it's silly for me to think it doesn't shine badly on Islam (Muslims). I said it's silly to apply the actions of a few to the whole. How did I exaggerate? Again, maybe I don't understand what you're saying.
Not exaggerating at all. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying. You said it's silly for me to think it doesn't shine badly on Islam (Muslims). I said it's silly to apply the actions of a few to the whole. How did I exaggerate? Again, maybe I don't understand what you're saying.

 

Islam encourages this behavior. Convert them or eliminate them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.