Iran court convicts Christian pastor convert to death.

Well so much for the peaceful loving tolerant religion of Islam. Where is CAIR, since they are such a peaceful group.

A trial court in Iran has issued its final verdict, ordering a Christian pastor to be put to death for leaving Islam and converting to Christianity, according to sources close to the pastor and his legal team.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/02/22/iran-court-convicts-christian-pastor-convert-to-death/#ixzz1n8HEdXPV

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/02/22/iran-court-convicts-christian-pastor-convert-to-death/

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This happened in Iran? They don't have the same laws we do. We don't have the say over what should or shouldn't be allowed.That said, it upsets me that Iran doesn't allow freedom of religion....but it's an excellent reason not to visit or live there.

This happened in Iran? They don't have the same laws we do. We don't have the say over what should or shouldn't be allowed.That said, it upsets me that Iran doesn't allow freedom of religion....but it's an excellent reason not to visit or live there.

Bing-o! Hate it for the person but they are aware of the country they are in.

:thumb:

There are plenty of Islam dominated countries that allow freedom of religion. Iran isn't one of them.

CAIR is the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

I know, shouldnt they be concerned on how Islam is viewed in America. As an Ameican I would have to say when I see the headlines, I think bad about Islam.

It is about perception, does CAIR want viewed like Iran.

I know, shouldnt they be concerned on how Islam is viewed in America. As an Ameican I would have to say when I see the headlines, I think bad about Islam.It is about perception, does CAIR want viewed like Iran.
No...they're concerned with the issues related to Islamic citizens of America.

No...they're concerned with the issues related to Islamic citizens of America.

I would think this would be something they would condemn then. Lot's of interest from the US which is largely Christian. Seems like it might be a good opportunity to minimize the pr damage.

I would think this would be something they would condemn then. Lot's of interest from the US which is largely Christian. Seems like it might be a good opportunity to minimize the pr damage.
Honestly, if it were practically any other country than Iran, I would agree with you. With the state of affairs between Iran and America, I think it's best they keep their heads in the game of their primary purpose....the work to improve relations of Islamics in America.