Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Iran court convicts Christian pastor convert to death.

Featured Replies

Its a trend in the Middle East.

 

You know the saying. One death is a tragedy, dozens is just a statistic.

 

At least dozens of Christians were murdered in Egypt and hundreds in Nigeria last year. It was not well reported.

 

Just two days ago a Christian mother of 5 was killed by Nigerian soldiers who were to help stabilize religious violence.

 

Christians in Syria are now extremely fearful if Assad is overthrown.

 

The Mullahs will have no tolerance for infidels on their land. Now that the dictators are out or on their way out the religious cleansing is underway. And Iran is just in lock step with that approach with this action.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Thanks to the Obama Arab spring he has let get out of control.

Thanks to the Obama Arab spring he has let get out of control.

 

Can you connect the dots for me?

  • Author
Can you connect the dots for me?

Obama helped support the Egyptions to oust Mubarak, who was an ally of Israel and kept the Muslim Brotherhood at bay. Now they hold us hostage with our own money. They are going to reverse the treaty with Israel.

 

Then we arm and help rebels defeat Libya and who knows what next there.

 

Now we are talking about arming Syrian rebels and Christians are actually afraid Assad will be overthrown, and guess who is waiting, the Muslim Brotherhood.

 

Iran, wow, we are letting a country like that have nukes. They have us by the ----s. Now just openly kill Christian converts.

 

It all started by supporting the Egyptian protesters.

Can you connect the dots for me?

 

You are honestly wasting your time trying to understand. How ironic is it that he is the one who posted this article? I mean honestly. The exact same religious intolerance that he shows is what is being shown in Iran. How does someone fail to see that?

 

In response to moutain ref's next post where he points out that they are going to kill someone because of it, I realize that. The premise is the same, however.

  • Author

Religious intolerance, I have said many times I don't push my religion on anyone, but I am sure not going to have another pushed on me or mine pushed away.

 

I hate no one based on what their beliefs are. All people are equal until my religion is under fire or scrutinized.

 

Now days it seems it is politically incorrect to be Christian. People are tolerant of every religion but Christianity.

 

I would never kill anyone over religion, comparing me to Iran is absurd. Because I don't agree with what they do makes me intolerant.

Religious intolerance, I have said many times I don't push my religion on anyone, but I am sure not going to have another pushed on me or mine pushed away.

 

I hate no one based on what their beliefs are. All people are equal until my religion is under fire or scrutinized.

 

Now days it seems it is politically incorrect to be Christian. People are tolerant of every religion but Christianity.

 

I would never kill anyone over religion, comparing me to Iran is absurd. Because I don't agree with what they do makes me intolerant.

 

People are not intolerant of Christianity. The only thing about Christianity that anyone is intolerant of is Christianity's intolerance of others' beliefs. When have you ever felt that you were persecuted for your religion (besides, as you have said many times on here when others' beliefs were pushed onto you, which is in no way intolerance anyway).

People are not intolerant of Christianity. The only thing about Christianity that anyone is intolerant of is Christianity's intolerance of others' beliefs. When have you ever felt that you were persecuted for your religion (besides, as you have said many times on here when others' beliefs were pushed onto you, which is in no way intolerance anyway).

 

Do you really believe that Christians in other countries are not persecuted on a daily basis?

 

I'm Southern Baptist so you could say that I'm right of right but I am not intolerant of other religions I just think they believe a false doctrine.

 

I find the bolded ironic. The thread is about Christians being murder yet you make that statement.

  • Author
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/02/05/ayaan-hirsi-ali-the-global-war-on-christians-in-the-muslim-world.html

 

Article from Newsweek, not about this particular story, but related to the thread's subject, if anyone is interested.

 

Very good read. One name that pops up is CAIR and how they influence media not to show the true Islam. they work closely with the Muslim Brotherhood and the plan to take over the world. Here are the current phases they are on.

 

“Phase Three: Escalation phase, prior to conflict and confrontation with the rulers, through utilizing mass media. Currently in progress.

 

“Phase Four: Open public confrontation with the Government through exercising the political pressure approach. It is aggressively implementing the above-mentioned approach. Training on the use of weapons domestically and overseas in anticipation of zero-hour. It has noticeable activities in this regard.

 

“Phase Five: Seizing power to establish their Islamic Nation under which all parties and Islamic groups are united.”

 

Phase 5 could be considered the Arab Spring for which the Muslim Brotherhood fills the vacum of leadership when the leaders are overthrown. Egypt, Libya, soon to be Syria.

Do you really believe that Christians in other countries are not persecuted on a daily basis?

 

I'm Southern Baptist so you could say that I'm right of right but I am not intolerant of other religions I just think they believe a false doctrine.

 

I find the bolded ironic. The thread is about Christians being murder yet you make that statement.

 

This is going to sound cold-hearted, but I don't care. I could not care less what other countries are doing. Unless it has a direct effect on the United States, I really don't care.

Very good read. One name that pops up is CAIR and how they influence media not to show the true Islam. they work closely with the Muslim Brotherhood and the plan to take over the world. Here are the current phases they are on.

 

“Phase Three: Escalation phase, prior to conflict and confrontation with the rulers, through utilizing mass media. Currently in progress.

 

“Phase Four: Open public confrontation with the Government through exercising the political pressure approach. It is aggressively implementing the above-mentioned approach. Training on the use of weapons domestically and overseas in anticipation of zero-hour. It has noticeable activities in this regard.

 

“Phase Five: Seizing power to establish their Islamic Nation under which all parties and Islamic groups are united.”

 

Phase 5 could be considered the Arab Spring for which the Muslim Brotherhood fills the vacum of leadership when the leaders are overthrown. Egypt, Libya, soon to be Syria.

 

I read about a one world religion and a one world government in a certain book. Ironically Islam is attempting to fulfill Biblical prophesy.

  • Author
I read about a one world religion and a one world government in a certain book. Ironically Islam is attempting to fulfill Biblical prophesy.

 

Yeah, I read that book too.

I read about a one world religion and a one world government in a certain book. Ironically Islam is attempting to fulfill Biblical prophesy.

 

Yeah, I read that book too.

 

Which book would that be?

  • Author
Which book would that be?

 

I was wrong, I was thinking of a movie

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.