Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee State 72 Murray State 68

Featured Replies

^ The average RPI of those 8 teams is over 220. Lets not give them to much credit.

 

They also beat a top 10 team on the road :thumb:

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They also beat a top 10 team on the road :thumb:

Do you really think Murray is one of the 10 best teams in the country?

Can somebody put a link up of the calls in question please?

I justed checked out the officials on that game and I would let them referee any game I EVER coached. Bert Smith is a big-time official that you will see working in the SEC or Big 10 Saturday. Bret Smith is a good official as well. Ford Branch will be working SEC, Big 12 next year.

 

Well, what do ya know, Bert Smith working Florida/Tennessee game today. If you work in the SEC, you are pretty dang good.

They also beat a top 10 team on the road :thumb:

 

 

LOL%20Shaq!.gif

Will losing at home affect their RPI or seeding on selecton Sunday? When I first saw this score I thought it for sure had to be at Tennessee State.

LOL%20Shaq!.gif

 

:lol::lol::lol: Now that made me :lol: literally

Will losing at home affect their RPI or seeding on selecton Sunday? When I first saw this score I thought it for sure had to be at Tennessee State.

 

Losing period ruins anything for an OVC team. If they lose another OVC game, they will have a ton of pressure to win the OVC Tourney.

Do you really think Murray is one of the 10 best teams in the country?

 

No, but they were still a top 10 team this week. I'm concerned that Murray State peaked too soon. Hopefully, they rebound with a big win tonight over Peay.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.