Boone County @ Holmes Predictions (2/7)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Holmes defends McQueary properly (not many have this year) they will win by 10+. Zane takes advantage of poor closeout and inattention to detail. Don't let him headfake and step to his right. He kills teams with that move. He never goes left yet defenders rarely force him. In the few games I've seen this year where a team did it Boone struggled offensively.

Since 2005, there are only 5 schools in N. Ky. who have beaten Holmes more than one time. Who are they?

Since 2005, two N. Ky. schools have beaten Holmes 4 times. Who are they?

I didn't look this up, but I'll give it a shot:

Question 1. NewCath, CovCath, Boone County, Dixie, and Brossart

Question 2. Boone County and NewCath

Then I looked it up and I'm assuming VOR, you mean since the 2004-05 season. From 2005-06 season to present Holmes has lost to CovCath 4 times including 3 in one season (2006-07), NewCath 4 times including twice last year and Boone County 4 times including twice last year, Dixie twice, and Ryle twice.

I like the Dogs in this one with Knox and Englemon being the X Factors. Both should be a mismatch for whoever Boone decides to stick on them.

The guard match UPS should be pretty good with Coston, Palmer, and Martin going against Pitts, Downs, and Stanley.

Rice should have a field day at both ends. McQueary simply isn't strong or athletic enough to defend him.

Holmes- 68

Boone- 61

So Keenan Palmer who left the Highlands game with a knee injury. Interesting, if he is out i wonder who gets the gig.

They have 2 4s that are similar. Both will struggle with Rice's height in the post. Both are prone to fouls.