Richie Farmer files for unemployment.

HT721

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They nominated him and ran him in a general election. Hell, after he won the Ag Commish race by a staggering amount many inside the KY GOP were ready to run him for Governor.

Why not? You get 2/3 of the vote in a state wide election and of course there's going to be that kind of talk.

Why not? You get 2/3 of the vote in a state wide election and of course there's going to be that kind of talk.

Don't I remember a previous thread where 75center said Richie would ".....find a six figure job with some company" as soon as his term as Agriculture Commissioner was up? Hope you didn't loan him any money based on future income!!

Don't I remember a previous thread where 75center said Richie would ".....find a six figure job with some company" as soon as his term as Agriculture Commissioner was up? Hope you didn't loan him any money based on future income!!

I'm still willing to take odds it will happen. You obviously don't understand the system. They get taken care of by their own.

I'm still willing to take odds it will happen. You obviously don't understand the system. They get taken care of by their own.

Agreed. Unless he gets put in jail (which is not out of the question), some well-heeled coal operator/booster will be hooking him up. They're probably scolding him now for not asking for help sooner -- like, before I saw him buying furniture at Big Lots in Frankfort.

Agreed. Unless he gets put in jail (which is not out of the question), some well-heeled coal operator/booster will be hooking him up. They're probably scolding him now for not asking for help sooner -- like, before I saw him buying furniture at Big Lots in Frankfort.

You've never bought any thing at Big Lots? I have.

I think they haven't taken care of him yet because he's making it so hard for them to associate with him. Once (if) he wises up and stops doing stupid things he'll get the cushy job when the heat blows over.