Kara Taulbee Scores 1000th Point

If I am not mistaken, she only needs two three pointer's tomorrow to break the standing KY "All A" tournament record for most 3 point field goals made in one tournament. The current record is held by Ingra Duncan (Monticello) from 1996 with 13. Kara is currently at 12 going into tomorrows match up against NCC.

Here's to her hittin' about 8 of them!

If I am not mistaken, she only needs two three pointer's tomorrow to break the standing KY "All A" tournament record for most 3 point field goals made in one tournament. The current record is held by Ingra Duncan (Monticello) from 1996 with 13. Kara is currently at 12 going into tomorrows match up against NCC.

Here's to her hittin' about 8 of them!

Looks like she broke the record and then some. I imagine she will be holding on to it for some time.

Confused... Stats show she had 147 points her sophmore year, 274 points her junior year, and so far her senior year she has 220. Does anyone know what she had her freshman year? This is clearly not 1000 :( Do schools verify this before they present? Just wondering!

Confused... Stats show she had 147 points her sophmore year, 274 points her junior year, and so far her senior year she has 220. Does anyone know what she had her freshman year? This is clearly not 1000 :( Do schools verify this before they present? Just wondering!
No No! Don't be confused they just starting randomly putting kids in the 1000 point club this year. Of course they verify the players total points. Unbelievable that you would even question that on here. Sour grapes in the mix somewhere.

. . .they just starting randomly putting kids in the 1000 point club this year. . . Unbelievable that you would even question that on here. Sour grapes in the mix somewhere.

:laugh: Funny!

But, nothing wrong with questioning facts/stats on this blog is there? Charter doesn't site the source of numbers - Kara played some freshman minutes didn't she? BTW, Congrats to her for her HS basketball career. I bet her dad, Jim, is having a blast this season.