Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Khem Birch to Kentucky?

Featured Replies

His ND Prep coach blames his handlers.

 

I saw this kid is one of only 3 frosh to start for Jamie Dixon.

 

Yeah, his handlers are definitely a factor.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure I would touch this kid if I was a coach.

Is he a cousin to Alex Legion?

Is he a cousin to Alex Legion?

 

Thank you. I was trying to think of his name as I read through this thread for the first time today. You saved me 10 minutes searching google to try and come up with that name.

Jeff Goodman says that Pitt has not released Birch to talk to Missouri. Supposedly they believe there was some tampering.

Jeff Goodman says that Pitt has not released Birch to talk to Missouri. Supposedly they believe there was some tampering.

 

I would almost guarantee it.

Tweet from Goodman:

 

GoodmanCBS Jeff Goodman

This entire Khem Birch situation is complicated because he is such a naive kid. Has no shortage of people trying to take advantage of him.

His mom says he is visiting Florida, UNLV, and New Mexico State.

  • Author

There isn't a scholarship available for him, otherwise it'd be a good fit.

Khem has landed at UNLV.

One of his "people" says he's going to UNLV.

UNLV is flirting with some big time players.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.