12 Extremely Disappointing Facts About Popular Music

Colonels_Wear_Blue

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:thumb: :lol: Frankly, I don't have anything against pop music, a lot of it is very good. I can't stand the commercial, focus-group tested, boilerplate stuff, though. And that's exactly what you'll find on top 40 country radio...and Nickelback records.

One of my favorite one-liners: "That's enough, Nickelback."

At the risk of losing any music cred I like it all. I like pop. I like "pop country" as Jim would call it. I like hip hop. I did Neil Diamond. I did Michael Buble. I dig Whodini. Love Garth Brooks and the Eagles , again for Jim.

I think Beiber is really talented.

I like Flo Rida's "Low."

The single "Some Gave All" and other non-achy breaky heart songs by Billy Ray are pretty solid.

I dig some of Rihanna's songs. I really dig her.

At the same time? How was it?

Give Hank III a spin.Straight to Hell and D___ right rebel proud.That should take care of that problem.:D

:thumb:

Hank III is the man, I've actually had the chance to conversate with him before, cool dude.

I don't really agree with a lot of his idea's and interests outside of music but IMO Hank III is about the only "country" worth listening to nowadays.

:thumb:

Hank III is the man, I've actually had the chance to conversate with him before, cool dude.

I don't really agree with a lot of his idea's and interests outside of music but IMO Hank III is about the only "country" worth listening to nowadays.

I think Jamey Johnson is "country" and worth listening to right now. I also agree with you, that finding an actual "COUNTRY" act is very hard to do.