Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 54 Covington Catholic 49

Featured Replies

Bopper Stenzel didn't play his sophomore year because of knee surgury before season started. He tried to come back about mid season but had a lot of pain and decided to wait and heal for the next season.

I loved the crazzies from CC. That was an enjoyable show within itself. Loved it.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bopper Stenzel didn't play his sophomore year because of knee surgury before season started. He tried to come back about mid season but had a lot of pain and decided to wait and heal for the next season.

I loved the crazzies from CC. That was an enjoyable show within itself. Loved it.

 

I knew that and should have mentioned it...just forgot about it.

 

Again great win for GRC in front of the crazies....what a 6th man for this team. Best in the state.

It didn't take the Crazies long to get over the football loss to the Bluebirds and move on to basketball. I love it.

Truly great footage of the CovCath Crazies!!!!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwXwAxavPMA&mid=54237

 

That is AWSOME!!! As I posted before...they are the best in the state. I want them to win the 9th region each year , just so I can watch the crazies at the State Tourney.....:lol:

 

I am still suprised we won at CCH with the crazies going wild and such a young and inexperienced team.

 

Loved it when Charlie Rogers put his hand to his ear as if they were not loud enough....LOL

Loved it when Charlie Rogers put his hand to his ear as if they were not loud enough....LOL

 

The picture of it reminds me of the classic "call me" photos of Cousins from the Miss. St. game.

Loved it when Charlie Rogers put his hand to his ear as if they were not loud enough....LOL

 

The picture of it reminds me of the classic "call me" photos of Cousins from the Miss. St. game.

 

Classic ...agree.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.