Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question for Trinity fans re: Championship Rings

Featured Replies

Does anyone know what year the championship rings started? Also, is there a photo available anywhere of all the rings together? THX

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My father won in 72' and he doesn't have a ring, so after that.

Does anyone know what year the championship rings started? Also, is there a photo available anywhere of all the rings together? THX

 

That would be one hell of a photo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And people ask me why you get so fired up about the Trinity folks, oh wait this thread was for the Trinity fans. I'm so sorry nevermind. Disreguard.

 

Male will beat the Rocks in the next three years, just a side bar comment. A mod can delete my post. I'm just in a funny mood. Merry Christmas everyone!

That would be one hell of a photo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

This would make a cool poster. I'd like to see all the different rings and designs. It would be cool to do this with any teams that have over 5 rings.

I know they got them in '85.

  • Author
And people ask me why you get so fired up about the Trinity folks, oh wait this thread was for the Trinity fans. I'm so sorry nevermind. Disreguard.

 

Male will beat the Rocks in the next three years, just a side bar comment. A mod can delete my post. I'm just in a funny mood. Merry Christmas everyone!

 

Not a bit funny... if you must know it's for an article on the team. That's why I specifically said Trinity fans.

And your side bar comment must have come after too much time in a bar. Actually, that part of your threadjacking message was funny.

Hey, put that out and I'd left it alone. I didn't know it was for your article. I flunked the Mind reading class. I didn't mean for it to be funny in the light I first saw it.

Still uncalled for

Someone has a massive chip on their shoulder don't they.

 

AL I have a heartfelt suggestion. If all things Trinity and anything that Trinity fans say to show pride in their school's accomplishments bother you so much why not stay out of threads with Trinity in the title?

I know they got them in '85.

So that would be 13 and possibly 14:

 

1985

1988

1989

1990

1994

2001

2002

2003

2005

2006

2007

2008

2010

2011 (maybe)

AllTell, you think asking to see posted all the rings on here is a good request? I don't its classless. But after I read what the poster wanted I said "if I knew that I would have stayed out," but he didn't post that. Its like me going to the college thread and wanting others to see our 13 National Championships Rings, so others can see them???

 

Show Pride, Dude I'm from Alabama. I know a lot about pride, but Show class, and thats what I don't like about some of the comments, there are high school kids who read on here. Your having a great year, enjoy it, I am, but you have to have class to have a class program and asking me to go away doesn't show class.

 

Have I ever disrespected your school? I have asked about some issues and a level playing field, but I don't post everything I hear and know. But remember, if the poster said it was for article I'd by passed this thread. What was the thread title?

 

Also look at threads of other schools and the trin ity faithful chime on and made others unhappy, do they stay out? No, but keep it classy. ROLL TIDE!

Still uncalled for
What did I say when I read his reason? Go over to the college board and I'll post some Bama stuff, No, no need to, Bama speaks for it self.

It really should not matter the reason. The thread was addressed to Trinity fans. Are you a Trinity fan? No reason to post on it, especially with something like that. Go ahead and post stuff about Bama in the college board. Ask for pictures of the rings. I'm not a Bama fan, it would not bother me if you did. I would not consider it "classless". I might post in a thread about Bama, but not one addressed specifically to Bama fans. I am not a Bama fan, so I will not post in a thread addressed to their fans. It doesn't make sense.

 

Back to the thread... @Xgrad, I'll lend you my ring from the 2001 team should you want to get a picture of them all.

You are right, I was wrong to enter this thread. I didn't notice to "Trinity fans" and that was my mistake. I make them. I will try to read all thread topics in their entirety. Hope this helps.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.