Campbell County Tourney

Here are the teams shown to be playing in the tourney and their records as of

12/22/05

Central Hardin 4-4

Lloyd Memorial 3-4

Boyd County 6-1

Newport 4-3

Campbell County 3-3

Beechwood 2?-0? Three games played but only two known outcomes.

Morgan County 7-0

again these are the records as of 12/22/05

Tues 2:00 PM Game 1 Newport vs Ludlow

4:15 PM Game 2 Lloyd vs Central Hardin

6:00 PM Game 3 Beechwood vs Morgan Co

7:45 PM Game 4 Campbell Co vs Boyd Co

Wed 2:00 PM Loser Game 1 & 2

4:15 PM Loser Game 3 & 4

6:00 PM Winner Game 1 & 2

7:45 PM Winner Game 3 & 4

Thurs

2:00 PM 7th Place Game

4:15 PM 5th Place Game

6:00 PM 3rd Place Game

7:45 PM Championship Game

uh-oh, something tells me these brackets were set up early when Campbell County was just looking at last years record, they did not get a "traditional"

draw for their own tournament, they are in trouble, Look for Boyd or Morgan to win this tournament, with Newport being the x factor

If defense wins championships, I'll go with Morgan County if I "had to" pick just one :thumb: should be a good tournament for the 16th though, Boyd and Morgan are going to have to play each other is my guess

uh-oh, something tells me these brackets were set up early when Campbell County was just looking at last years record, they did not get a "traditional"

draw for their own tournament, they are in trouble, Look for Boyd or Morgan to win this tournament, with Newport being the x factor

If defense wins championships, I'll go with Morgan County if I "had to" pick just one :thumb: should be a good tournament for the 16th though, Boyd and Morgan are going to have to play each other is my guess

I think Reitz cares more about playing "quality" competition than letting his team "walk" into the finals.

Why am I not surprised :laugh:

I think Reitz cares more about playing "quality" competition than letting his team "walk" into the finals.

I agree. Coach Reitz likes to play quality teams and get better every week and be ready for tournament time at the end of the year, rather than play and easy schedule and be unprepared. Even in his own tournament.