Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fort Campbell vs. Central Predictions

Who wins? 49 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Please post your thoughts and predictions here

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I'm predicting Central. Don't know the margin, but I have been impressed with their team all season. Wales is always the focus, but they've had real success passing the ball, and no one seems to credit their defense, which held Bell County to 201 yards on 42 carries last night.

You will never catch me voting/picking against our Falcons....so I say that the Falcons win a very close game at home. I've heard that teams from the 'Ville don't really 'like' to leave the comfort zone of the city.....so we shall see.

 

Central, from what I have read on here, had a tough schedule, all three losses coming to 6A teams....and not losing by more than 6 points each time. That's impressive. I think this is the best team the Falcons have faced since I have been watching them play.

 

Later.

Central takes care of business 44-6...Fc will see a steady dose of Wales as he marches toward the rushing record....

I predict Central is on a mission and wins this game 35 - 7... I see Anthony Wales having a big game and also the speed of Central will be a big factor in the outcome of this game...

Central will win big. Just too much for the rest of Class 3A. I was hoping Bell County would be more competitive, if for no other reason than to offer some hope for the rest of the 3A challengers. Instead it was the opposite. A shutout leads me to believe Central was even better than I thought.

So much respect for both of these teams but just have a feeling in my gut that says Central.

Central takes care of business 44-6...Fc will see a steady dose of Wales as he marches toward the rushing record....

How close is Wales to the rushing record?

 

Later.

How close is Wales to the rushing record?

 

Later.

 

I think 400 yards or so.....FC has had a great season.....I hope they can pull it out...I am not a Central man...just think they have too much...but anything can happen....Good Luck to FC...

Central rolls, 35-7

Lookin forward to this game, holiday season kickin off w\ two tremendous teams in the semi-finals; class 3A, may best team win

Fort Campbell Falcons

First Round: def. South Warren 41-0

Second Round: def. Edmonson County 14-0

Regional Final: def. Paducah Tilghman 20-17

All-Time Semi-State Record: 7-1

 

Central Yellowjackets

First Round: def. Casey County 44-20

Second Round: def. Corbin 62-7

Regional Final: def. Bell County 26-0

All-Time Semi-State Record: 3-3

 

Past Playoff Meetings

None

I would say this is the biggest Semi-Final game the Falcons have played in recent memory, mainly because they are a big underdog and it is at home. The key for Fort Campbell is obvious, stop Wales. He is their leading rusher by more than 2000 yards, their leading scorer by almost 200 points, and their leading receiver. As always, Fort Campbell cannot turn the ball over or leave points on field, but they must stop or at least limit yardage and points from Anthony Wales. If they can do that they can win and advance to Bowling Green. Fort Campbell has been playing great against the run over the last half of the season and that is Central’s strength. However, they haven’t faced a back of the caliber of Wales so they must wrap up on tackles and contain the edges. Offensively, the Falcons will have to put 3-4 TDs on the board to come out on top.

 

I predict the Falcons play their best game so far and pull the upset for the second straight week. FC 34 Central 28

I think 400 yards or so.....FC has had a great season.....I hope they can pull it out...I am not a Central man...just think they have too much...but anything can happen....Good Luck to FC...

I would say this is the biggest Semi-Final game the Falcons have played in recent memory, mainly because they are a big underdog and it is at home. The key for Fort Campbell is obvious, stop Wales. He is their leading rusher by more than 2000 yards, their leading scorer by almost 200 points, and their leading receiver. As always, Fort Campbell cannot turn the ball over or leave points on field, but they must stop or at least limit yardage and points from Anthony Wales. If they can do that they can win and advance to Bowling Green. Fort Campbell has been playing great against the run over the last half of the season and that is Central’s strength. However, they haven’t faced a back of the caliber of Wales so they must wrap up on tackles and contain the edges. Offensively, the Falcons will have to put 3-4 TDs on the board to come out on top.

 

I predict the Falcons play their best game so far and pull the upset for the second straight week. FC 34 Central 28

Is this for the season or his entire high school career?

 

Later.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.