Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Time for the Joker to go!

Featured Replies

Just read on Maggard's facebook page that he's hearing rumors Joker might not make it back next year. Barring a win at UT, I think its the only choice to make.

 

 

I saw the same thing......please........please........please........

  • Replies 69
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Me too followed by a 60 post discussion how it wouldn't be Leach. :lol:

 

 

Hopefully he is #wrongonpurpose

^ Me too followed by a 60 post discussion how it wouldn't be Leach. :lol:

 

 

Hopefully he is #wrongonpurpose

 

 

I saw that too. Dude(Mike Leach) is ......crazy.... and that is why he won't be back at UK.:lol::lol:

Larry Vaught should actually get the credit on this.

He mentioned shortly after the Vanderbilt game that there may be a facade up right now, but there was some movement behind the scenes in regards to Joker's job security.

Today he mentioned that he is hearing from UK people, Joker's people and other coaches that Joker may very well be out.

Also mentioning that the UT outcome will have no bearing on the decision.

Barnhart can't sit back and watch UL starting to make their climb...throw in conference expansion, and most importantly, plummeting ticket sales. From what I have been told the actual turnstile numbers from the Jacksonville State game through the Ole Miss game actually decreased.

Tickets are not moving for the UT game, either. They are giving staff members at UK two tickets.

Throw in declining season ticket sales the last two years with the likelihood of even worse numbers for this year, MB has to take notice.

Larry Vaught should actually get the credit on this.

He mentioned shortly after the Vanderbilt game that there may be a facade up right now, but there was some movement behind the scenes in regards to Joker's job security.

Today he mentioned that he is hearing from UK people, Joker's people and other coaches that Joker may very well be out.

Also mentioning that the UT outcome will have no bearing on the decision.

Barnhart can't sit back and watch UL starting to make their climb...throw in conference expansion, and most importantly, plummeting ticket sales. From what I have been told the actual turnstile numbers from the Jacksonville State game through the Ole Miss game actually decreased.

 

Tickets are not moving for the UT game, either. They are giving staff members at UK two tickets.

Throw in declining season ticket sales the last two years with the likelihood of even worse numbers for this year, MB has to take notice.

 

Yeah... UK has always had pretty good attendance for how bad they've been, but its been terrible this year. I like Joker, but he's obviously failed to keep things moving the right direction.

The rumor mill is really churning out the 'Joker is out, Mike Leach is in' scenario.

The rumor mill is really churning out the 'Joker is out, Mike Leach is in' scenario.

 

Wasn't Leach in with Hal "Bumme" in some way back in the day? U.K. has been down that road and was the laughing stock for differrent reasons. They cheated and still couldn't win big. :lol:

Wasn't Leach in with Hal "Bumme" in some way back in the day? U.K. has been down that road and was the laughing stock for differrent reasons. They cheated and still couldn't win big. :lol:

 

 

Yes. I believe he was the OC back then. For some reason a lot of UK fans want Mike Leach. I don't know how I feel about that. I'd like to see them go for a bigger name. Even Bobby Bowden or even Terry Bowden wouldn't bother me any at UK.

Yes. I believe he was the OC back then. For some reason a lot of UK fans want Mike Leach. I don't know how I feel about that. I'd like to see them go for a bigger name. Even Bobby Bowden or even Terry Bowden wouldn't bother me any at UK.

Yes, yes, yes...

The rumor mill is really churning out the 'Joker is out, Mike Leach is in' scenario.
Even thought i think any coach deserves at leat 3-4 years to get their program and their recruits in place, who do you think UK could really get to come there that would be an improvement if Leach wasn't the guy? And i am referring to a big-name guy, not an up-and-comer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.