Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question for Highlands fans?

Featured Replies

How good is JJ Jude? Compare him with some other RBs you know.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is good but Elliot is a better runner and so is Gray.

  • Author

Travis has a D1 scholarship to WKU to play RB so we know he is very tough. On Gray, do you mean Scottie Gray from Ryle/Marshall?

I agree that Elliot seemed to give HHS much more trouble but that could be a result of actually having to think about a pass now and again vs Ryle.

zero to 10 scale for running backs.... '6' quick, some moves, not much size or power. He would be an average HHS back.

He is good but Elliot is a better runner and so is Gray.

 

I agree Gray and Elliot much better, especially Elliot

Gray is better by a long shot in my opinion. However, you have to take into account, the supporting cast each player is running behind.

On Gray, do you mean Scottie Gray from Ryle/Marshall?
I assume he's talking about Gabe Gray from Cov Cath.
Travis has a D1 scholarship to WKU to play RB so we know he is very tough. On Gray, do you mean Scottie Gray from Ryle/Marshall?

Is it Gabe for Cov-Cath that is who I meant

zero to 10 scale for running backs.... '6' quick, some moves, not much size or power. He would be an average HHS back.

 

He is much better than that. That is pretty arrogant. He has tremendous balance. Unfortunately for him his coach appears to have forgotten that you need to work on other aspects of your offense during the season. It was impossible to judge him on tonights game and be fair. JC was just outmatched across the board.

I think Vocke is a better back than Jude..

  • Author

Vocke is a stud.

Vocke is a stud.

I will take Vocke over Jude....not saying Jude is chop liver but if i had my choice..i take Vocke.

Vocke is a stud.

 

I second that motion. He is scary good.

He is a nice HS back. Good speed. Great balance and a tough kid. That being said, I would take Elliot over him all day and twice on Sunday. I'd probably take Vocke over him also. I gotta say I did expect a little more power out of him though.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.