Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/Pikeville Part 2 - Predictions

Who wins this game? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Pikeville Panthers

Last Week: defeated Paintsville 62-8

All-Time Second Round Record: 15-3

 

Raceland Rams

Last Week: defeated South Floyd 77-28

All-Time Second Round Record: 3-4

 

**Second round began in 1991**

 

Past Playoff Meetings

None

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember Rams players, staff and fans............

 

21-20

This is not the same young team that rolled into Pikeville in early September. They are seasoned and a little jaded. They have learned to deal with things that most people do not have to deal with or learn about until much later in life. I feel good about our team. If they go in focused and ready to play, maybe we come out with a "W" this time.

 

I agree with sidelinedoc on this one!

Team seems focused and positive. I love the attitude!

Team seems focused and positive. I love the attitude!

 

:thumb: That is good news!

 

 

Hey Rams......What does 21 - 20 mean?

  • Author
Team seems focused and positive. I love the attitude!

 

One Ram came home and told his father that "he had never seen a group of people so focused and determined to win". I like the sound of it.

One Ram came home and told his father that "he had never seen a group of people so focused and determined to win". I like the sound of it.
As they said in the movie Tombstone, "It's not revenge, it's the reconing."

It will be an emotional trip for Raceland given all the circumstances surrounding the loss earlier in the season in Pikeville. I've thought about that a lot over the season and I've really been impressed with the way your team has responded. Good luck Rams, I hope you come in focused and determined and move on to the regional championship. I'll be pulling for ya and listening in on the radio to keep track of the game. :thumb:

The clock is counting down...focus up Rams and get a huge W!!!

If you don't think this game is going to be a great game to watch. Check this out.

The last game was played at Pikeville in temps. we may shouldn't have played in. jmo. Very HOT and muggy

Last game score 20-21.

Based on the last five games.

Records: Pikeville 5-0 Raceland 4-1

Opp Rec: Pikeville 20-34 Raceland 30-25

Points PG: Pikeville 54.0 Raceland 41.6

Def. ppg: Pikeville 12.8 Raceland 16.4

Common opp. Pikeville vs South Floyd 49-22, Raceland Vs South Floyd 77-28

-------------Pikeville vs Paintsville 62-8, Raceland vs Paintsville 47-0.

Avg margin of victory the two games Pikeville 40.5 Raceland 48.0

Gotta feeling this is going to be a shoot-out.

Looks like both defenses have played well the last five games. The Rams gave up 25 to Fairview. But all of those were not given up by the defense.

I look to see a high scoring game. With whoever wins the turnover stat winning the game.

I think the RAMS will win the turnover battle and win by 6+.

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!
:lol: I love it! I was going to use that FNL reference myself.

 

From everything pposted lately it seems that the Rams are in the right mindset and focused. That is great to hear and it shows just how much this team has become even closer, if that was possible. Young "Lambs" at the first of the season but no more, this team is young only in reference to the grades they are in.

One thing that I was thinking about is m maybe this team's seniors have been overlooked in all the talk of the many undereclassmen on this team. Raceland's seniors, although smal in numbers have been critical to the Rams, by their play and leadership. Sidelinedoc used the FNL reference so thinkin along those lines I will go back to another documentary/song. Seniors,........this could possibly be your last game in the Orange and Black, do you want it to end? Rams underclassmen.....play not only for yourselves and coaches but play hard for your senior teammnates. Seniors - Play each play like it was your last. How woukd you want your last play to be rememered ? Taking it easy and not going all out or leaving knowing you gave every ounce of effort that you have in you? Rams (all Rams), how do yiu want yiur last play of your last game of the season to be?

This could be yiur last game of the season or for the seniiors last game of your high school carrrer.

 

Play RACELAND RAM PRIDE FOOTBAL and move on to the Regional Championship!!

 

MAKE IT HAPPEN !!!

  • Author
It will be an emotional trip for Raceland given all the circumstances surrounding the loss earlier in the season in Pikeville. I've thought about that a lot over the season and I've really been impressed with the way your team has responded. Good luck Rams, I hope you come in focused and determined and move on to the regional championship. I'll be pulling for ya and listening in on the radio to keep track of the game. :thumb:

 

Thanks 2C. You should come over and join in the festivities, I'll buy some pre game meal for you, and you'll get to see a great game.

I have had a busy day with these boys. Work hard today. Last day in pads to prepare for Friday.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.