Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/Pikeville Part 2 - Predictions

Who wins this game? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Raceland and Pikeville met in the regular season with Pikeville winning 21-20 after Raceland went for two with time running out for the win. How do you see Part 2 going?

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game brings up some very bad memories for the Rams and Ram Nation and it has nothing to do with football. I honestly hope that the Rams can get themselves ready to play and that going back to Pikeville isn't too emotional for them. A fine family with a fine young man lost a hiusband and father at the first meeting and that needless to say goes way behyond football. My p[rayers will be with the Rsams qb, the team, coaches and fans going back there.

I just thought that needed to be said and further post will be sbout this game. I honestly believe that our coaching staff can get this team focused and ready to play.

 

RAM PRIDE runs all through RAM NATION !! Always has and always will. :thumb:

This game brings up some very bad memories for the Rams and Ram Nation and it has nothing to do with football. I honestly hope that the Rams can get themselves ready to play and that going back to Pikeville isn't too emotional for them. A fine family with a fine young man lost a hiusband and father at the first meeting and that needless to say goes way behyond football. My p[rayers will be with the Rsams qb, the team, coaches and fans going back there.

I just thought that needed to be said and further post will be sbout this game. I honestly believe that our coaching staff can get this team focused and ready to play.

 

RAM PRIDE runs all through RAM NATION !! Always has and always will. :thumb:

 

 

Great post old rambler. That was my first though when I saw this thread. I know it has to be tough on this team, especially young Mr. Elkins going back to Pikeville. I will be praying for him this week. I say Raceland wins in a close one.

Great post old rambler. That was my first though when I saw this thread. I know it has to be tough on this team, especially young Mr. Elkins going back to Pikeville. I will be praying for him this week. I say Raceland wins in a close one.
:thumb: He is a strong kid with a great family and support system.
  • Author

Adam has said he wants to go back to Pikeville and finish what was started. I think this trip may give him some closure of sorts. I personally was glad to hear that he was looking at it that way.

 

The Rams know they let one slip away the last time we were in Pikeville, I think focus will not be a problem.

This is not the same young team that rolled into Pikeville in early September. They are seasoned and a little jaded. They have learned to deal with things that most people do not have to deal with or learn about until much later in life. I feel good about our team. If they go in focused and ready to play, maybe we come out with a "W" this time.

Pulling hard for my adopted Rams in this one...GO BIG ORANGE!!! ( love saying that..lol)

Pulling hard for my adopted Rams in this one...GO BIG ORANGE!!! ( love saying that..lol)

 

We love hearing it!!!!!!

Raceland 27-20.

Adam has said he wants to go back to Pikeville and finish what was started. I think this trip may give him some closure of sorts. I personally was glad to hear that he was looking at it that way.

 

The Rams know they let one slip away the last time we were in Pikeville, I think focus will not be a problem.

that is great to hear about Adam and the team.

 

Pulling hard for my adopted Rams in this one...GO BIG ORANGE!!! ( love saying that..lol)

 

:thumb: As we are you cnc......GO JACKETS!!!

RAMS.........

 

FOCUS......

 

 

PLAY EACH PLAY.......

 

 

 

 

FINISH THE JOB........

 

 

 

 

 

PLAY RACELAND RAM PRIDE FOOBALL !!!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.