Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU vs. Alabama

Featured Replies

Even so early in the game, it's amazing just how much superior the SEC teams are compared to the other conferences. The winner of this game WILL be the national champion.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Word is Coach Les bit the dirt while his yeam was running out of the tunnel.

Doesnt a facemask penalty require contact with the facemask?

Doesnt a facemask penalty require contact with the facemask?

 

There you go. Any opening on the helmet counts.

There you go. Any opening on the helmet counts.
Good work by the announcing crew.

I'm never one to think running backs are worth high picks because they're a dime a dozen, but I'd feel comfortable if my team took Trent Richardson in the top 10 or 15 picks. Kid is an absolute stud..

I like Verne Lundquist, but he gets so easily confused that it's painful. Age has taken its toll on him.

Should we expect anything else at he half? 3-3. Nice. What a game.

  • Author
I like Verne Lundquist, but he gets so easily confused that it's painful. Age has taken its toll on him.

 

lolol...I just told my wife pretty much the same thing. I loved the "interception" call on the completion.

lolol...I just told my wife pretty much the same thing. I loved the "interception" call on the completion.

 

You must admit that it was an odd-looking play. You had one defender guarding 2 receivers. It looked like a pick.

You must admit that it was an odd-looking play. You had one defender guarding 2 receivers. It looked like a pick.

 

Also, if he didn't fall down the way he did it wouldn't have looked as weird.

You must admit that it was an odd-looking play. You had one defender guarding 2 receivers. It looked like a pick.

 

Sure it looked odd. But it didn't make me forget I was watching LSU on offense!

Good game so far. Alabama's kicking game has been awful. LSU's pass defense has been awful in spots. I've counted atleast 3 blown coverages.

  • Author
You must admit that it was an odd-looking play. You had one defender guarding 2 receivers. It looked like a pick.

 

I don't disagree with your observation. It's just that it was funny hearing Lundquist declare "interception" with such conviction!! hehe.......

Les Miles is being very foolish. Lee does not appear ready for this game. Jefferson needs to be in the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.