Pendleton Co. vs. South Laurel

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a close game but I believe Biggs and Co. is in London to take home a trophy. PC by 5 pts. Hopefully, the HURRIKANE will hit along with Mains, Elliott, and Elrod. They have had a great run so far, I don't look for it to end tonight! Wish I could be there this year after last year's matchup. Good luck Cats!

When and what time is the game?

At North Laurel

Leslie Co./Tate winner v. Boyle Co./Pike CC winner 3 p.m.

North Laurel v. Elliston Baptist (Tenn.) 5:15 p.m.

Mason Co. v. GRC 7 p.m.

At South Laurel

Miami Senior (Fla.) v. Rockcastle Co. 3 p.m. (tipoff may be pushed back to 3:30, but this is not set in stone)

Ashland v. Knox Central 5:15 p.m.

South Laurel v. Pendleton Co. 7 p.m.

At North Laurel

Leslie Co./Tate winner v. Boyle Co./Pike CC winner 3 p.m.

North Laurel v. Elliston Baptist (Tenn.) 5:15 p.m.

Mason Co. v. GRC 7 p.m.

At South Laurel

Miami Senior (Fla.) v. Rockcastle Co. 3 p.m. (tipoff may be pushed back to 3:30, but this is not set in stone)

Ashland v. Knox Central 5:15 p.m.

South Laurel v. Pendleton Co. 7 p.m.

Sharp,

If you find out they push the time back to 3:30 for the Miami Senior game, will you let us know. I have wanted to see the big kid for Miami. I heard he had 39 the first game. What did he do lastnight? I would like to come to South and watch this game and the SL/Pendleton game.

Sharp,

If you find out they push the time back to 3:30 for the Miami Senior game, will you let us know. I have wanted to see the big kid for Miami. I heard he had 39 the first game. What did he do last night? I would like to come to South and watch this game and the SL/Pendleton game.

I have not got to see any of the games, yet. I am driving down today to watch the PC/SL game. The big kid from Senior did get 39 points against PC.

I got this schedule from Jim Scheu. You could pm him to see if there is a change.

Probable Starters:

South Laurel

G Proffitt

G Marcum

G Hammonds

F Smith

F Allen

Pendleton County

G Mains

G Davis

G Elrod

F Belcher

F Elliott

The matchups will be fun to watch. The point guards, Mains and Proffitt, will go head to head to try to lead their teams to victory. Two preseason all state picks, forwards Pat Elliott and Walt Allen will also be an interesting matchup.

South played a 1-1-2-1 zone against Knox Central on Tuesday. I wonder if they will do that tonight or just play straight man-to-man.

Whoever wins, I'm sure the score will be reasonably close. I'm gonna have to pick my Cats in a close one 73-69.