Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Nine

Featured Replies

Huge week for my team, as I take on the division leader. My team is finally healthy and get to see all of my team play together for the first time this year.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get the Split Ends with AP and Newton on byes....I may have a chance for a two game winning streak!!!

  • Author
Maniacs have an illegal roster.
Yes they do. You are only allowed two starting QB on you roster at a time. Wildcat Dad you need to drop one of them or I'll have drop one for you.
The Game of the Week

 

Florence Fighters (6-3) at Pikeville High Risers (6-3)

 

Playing for the Shula Division lead

 

Matthews injury won't help me, but I believe the rest of the team will pick it up!

Matthews injury won't help me, but I believe the rest of the team will pick it up!

 

Injuries will be bothering me too. I'm not real sure the following guys are going to be 100%, or even playing yet.

 

Ahmad Bradshaw

Willis McGahee

Julio Jones

Matthews injury won't help me, but I believe the rest of the team will pick it up!

 

Injuries will be bothering me too. I'm not real sure the following guys are going to be 100%, or even playing yet.

 

Ahmad Bradshaw

Willis McGahee

Julio Jones

 

Here we go with the setup of excuses:D

 

Hike up your skirts girls and quit your whining. GT's about to take a beat down, but you don't hear him whining or having a pity party about his roster.

 

:lol:

Here we go with the setup of excuses:D

 

Hike up your skirts girls and quit your whining. GT's about to take a beat down, but you don't hear him whining or having a pity party about his roster.

 

:lol:

 

No whining...just stating facts. Every team has an injury report. Now you have ours.

Maniacs have an illegal roster.

Thanks . I guess a 2 -7 team can get a little respect watching my roster (LOL) . I apologize I didn't know if byes counted or not .

No whining...just stating facts. Every team has an injury report. Now you have ours.

 

:lol:

MJ.jpeg

We all have injury reports we just don't all post them here every week :D. Sounds like you are preparing excuses for a loss. :lol:

We all have injury reports we just don't all post them here every week :D. Sounds like you are preparing excuses for a loss. :lol:

 

I guess that's what you did when you were explaining the monsterous beatdown you got in week 6?

 

My team is very hit or miss. And I am missing a starting RB and one of my best WR's was out. I needed Foster to have a big day as well as some more production from a few other players, but it didn't happen.
I guess that's what you did when you were explaining the monsterous beatdown you got in week 6?

 

Why don't you pull up the thread from last year and talk about his collapse last year? LOL

 

 

I kid, I kid

Maniacs have an illegal roster.

 

Well thanks alot ! Moonshiners are primed to be upset this week and we don't need someone else getting in our business !! :irked: :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.