Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Nine

Featured Replies

Thanks . I guess a 2 -7 team can get a little respect watching my roster (LOL) . I apologize I didn't know if byes counted or not .

 

If I were you, I would take the 22 points this week. Bet the farm ! :thumb:

  • Replies 85
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't bet the farm, but I will take a win .

I guess that's what you did when you were explaining the monsterous beatdown you got in week 6?

 

Oh there's no doubt I'll use injuries as an excuse. Simply because i know that if all player stayed healthy I would dominate because I draft so much better than everyone else.

 

:D

Why don't you pull up the thread from last year and talk about his collapse last year? LOL

 

 

I kid, I kid

 

At least I know I'll always be just good enough to stay in the league but never good enough to win it all. :lol:

I potentially have 6 starting RBs depending on if Bradshaw doesn't come back for a while and if Best gets back next week...

At least I know I'll always be just good enough to stay in the league but never good enough to win it all. :lol:

 

I'm certainly in that club haha! I think I've almost perfected it. Not sure how many times I missed both the playoffs and the toilet bowl playoffs.

I potentially have 6 starting RBs depending on if Bradshaw doesn't come back for a while and if Best gets back next week...

 

All that means is that you're going to be kicking yourself when you leave points on your bench!

Retty pumped that I'll be in first place after this weeekend.

Retty pumped that I'll be in first place after this weeekend.

 

It will be a short stay.:banana:

 

 

Retty?

 

Weeeekend?

 

 

LOL

It will be a short stay.:banana:

 

 

Retty?

 

Weeeekend?

 

 

LOL

 

You're gonna make fun of his speech impediment? You're as cold as ice Charlie Murphy...

I'm certainly in that club haha! I think I've almost perfected it. Not sure how many times I missed both the playoffs and the toilet bowl playoffs.

 

I usually make the playoffs. And then lose immediately.

It will be a short stay.:banana:

 

 

Retty?

 

Weeeekend?

 

 

LOL

 

I was typing on my phone..haha

  • Author

The Sunday Morning Projections

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (114 pts) at Auxier RiverRats * (101 pts)

Louisa Lumber * (114 pts) at Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (119 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (102 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (117 pts)

Florence Fighters (89 pts) at Pikeville High Risers (78 pts)

 

East End Evolution (70 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (108 pts)

Richmond Outsiders * (93 pts) at Lex-Town Grapplers ® (99 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (73 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (86 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (112 pts) at Erlanger Earthquakes ® (67 pts)

 

Northern Kentucky Blazers * (102 pts) at Indo Savages (48 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (109 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils (95 pts)

Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (83 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (102 pts)

Jungle Junkies (138 pts) at Shelby Cardinals (102 pts)

 

Maysville Split Ends (105 pts) at Junction City Jailcats * (107 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners (94 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs (107 pts)

Maytown Mirkers (111 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (88 pts)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (106 pts) at Sawville GymShoes (74 pts)

  • Author

Only one team hasn't turned in a lineup this morning

  • Author
The Sunday Morning Projections

Southern KY SubVets (73 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (86 pts)

Finally a projected point total that my team might be able to live up to. But I don't know, my team hasn't scored 70 points since week five.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.