Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Nine

Featured Replies

  • Author

Don't forget the Trade Deadline is Thursday Night at 8 PM CST

  • Replies 85
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Godot...is there a reason I can't pick up a player right now who hasn't played in there game yet and drop someone who hasn't started either?

 

I should be able too I thought.

Has anyone else had that issue before?

 

Shouldn't I be able to pick someone up who hasn't started their game yet?

Not to my knowledge. Once Sunday games start Lineups are final I believe. I could be wrong though.

 

 

 

PS. I hate Julio Jones.

My team took the week off...hope they return for double header week...

^ You are right, Godot told me. I'm going to try and remember and suggest a rule change on that for the future.

 

But then I wasn't thinking and I should have slid a WR in that starting spot for Kevin Faulk. Oh well. Probably the only real mistake I've made this year, might cost me though.

My team took the week off...hope they return for double header week...

 

Is that next week? It would be when I have Brees on a bye!

My team took the week off...hope they return for double header week...

 

Me too. I need to get back on track in a bad bad way.

  • Author
Is that next week? It would be when I have Brees on a bye!
There shouldn't be any bye next week. I planed double-head weeks so that there would be no byes..
  • Author
Is that next week? It would be when I have Brees on a bye!
Brees is off week 11
  • Author

:ohbrother: Just to prove that nobody is immune to lineup mistakes. I knew that Nicks was out this week and knew I was taking him out of my lineup this morning. But low and behold he is still there and Nelson is on the bench. :irked: I hope I don't lose by 8 or less points.

MJ and I have a real close game going on. Hopefully Welker stays outta the endzonr and Tolbert can get me a couple more scores.

Up 41 with Brown and playing against Vick. Hopefully Vick doesn't go crazy tomorrow.

  • Author
:ohbrother: Just to prove that nobody is immune to lineup mistakes. I knew that Nicks was out this week and knew I was taking him out of my lineup this morning. But low and behold he is still there and Nelson is on the bench. :irked: I hope I don't lose by 8 or less points.
It looks like that's what is going to happen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.