Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Nine

Featured Replies

I'm putting my 10,000 post in here in hopes that the sneaky little weasel doesn't see it and change my count like he did for PP.

 

:banana:

  • Replies 85
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was ugly, but a W is a W. I believe with a loss tonight by the Junkies and I'll clinch the division with 4 games left..9-1 baby! :lol:

It was ugly, but a W is a W. I believe with a loss tonight by the Junkies and I'll clinch the division with 4 games left..9-1 baby! :lol:

 

When the season started I really liked my chances to win that division but 9-1 is pretty impressive. Plus my team has fallen on hard times lately.

I'd been 10-0 had I not 2nd guess myself and dropped Buff D that week the day of the game :irked:. I really like my team. Just wish Best was healthy. He was a heckuva RB2 to compliment Ray Rice.

Once again, I'll score enough to outscore everyone in my division except the division team I'm playing.

 

Is it just me or has bye weeks just crushed your score more than in the past? Mine are brutal

Once again, I'll score enough to outscore everyone in my division except the division team I'm playing.

 

Is it just me or has bye weeks just crushed your score more than in the past? Mine are brutal

 

Thanks for aiding me with my easy schedule. :D

Lights out Jim Schue. I'm sure it is all the fault of UK Basketball. What are you now, 2-8?

Thanks for aiding me with my easy schedule. :D
:lol:
  • Author

Final Scores

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (90 pts) at Auxier RiverRats * (96 pts)

Louisa Lumber * (107 pts) at Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (90 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (76 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (85 pts)

Florence Fighters (129 pts) at Pikeville High Risers (96 pts)

 

East End Evolution (75 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (59 pts)

Richmond Outsiders * (100 pts) at Lex-Town Grapplers ® (86 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (58 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (67 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (62 pts) at Erlanger Earthquakes ® (85 pts)

 

Northern Kentucky Blazers * (87 pts) at Indo Savages (83 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (121 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils (67 pts)

Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (76 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (91 pts)

Jungle Junkies (75 pts) at Shelby Cardinals (86 pts)

 

Maysville Split Ends (73 pts) at Junction City Jailcats * (75 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners (96 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs (87 pts)

Maytown Mirkers (119 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (79 pts)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (102 pts) at Sawville GymShoes (81 pts)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.