JBS 77 Prestonsburg 75

JBS is AVERAGE, nothing more. They will lose to good teams this yead and beat the bad ones. On a couple of nights, they will beat a good team for an upset but they will not make it out of their district and if they do, they are doomed in the reigon. We all love our teams and its kinda personal when someone says our team is bad, like when people down Lee County, I dont like it. People can express their opinions though, thats the point of the whole forum. So lets get our feelings off our sleeves.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, I don't mean to take anything away from the good team JBS has this year, which may be able to beat every team in the 15th on a given night. But . . . . . . .

Second, there are more than 3 teams in the 15th Region.

Third, Pikeville, Prestonsburg and Shelby Valley aren't even the top teams.

So NO, JBS doesn't own the 15th any more than one of the top 15th Regeion teams that could take out several 14th Region teams!

If you still believe this, then you know nothing about 15th Region basketball this year!!

Moot point...JBS doesn't play in the 15th...they are from the 14th. :ylsuper:

JBS is AVERAGE, nothing more. They will lose to good teams this yead and beat the bad ones. On a couple of nights, they will beat a good team for an upset but they will not make it out of their district and if they do, they are doomed in the reigon. We all love our teams and its kinda personal when someone says our team is bad, like when people down Lee County, I dont like it. People can express their opinions though, thats the point of the whole forum. So lets get our feelings off our sleeves.[/quote You sound so bored with every thing, maybe thats how your team works, but that is not how we work it. maybe because JBS is so young , they have a desire which you have lost.

Wait a minute......are we talking about the 2005-06 season or the 2007-08 season???

Let's try to keep the debate to this year and discuss 2008 when that season arrives. :rolleyes:

We are talking NOW . JBS is young , theywill be here with this same team for the next few years. What is it you don't understand about that?

JBS is AVERAGE, nothing more. They will lose to good teams this yead and beat the bad ones. On a couple of nights, they will beat a good team for an upset but they will not make it out of their district and if they do, they are doomed in the reigon. We all love our teams and its kinda personal when someone says our team is bad, like when people down Lee County, I dont like it. People can express their opinions though, thats the point of the whole forum. So lets get our feelings off our sleeves.[/quote You sound so bored with every thing, maybe thats how your team works, but that is not how we work it. maybe because JBS is so young , they have a desire which you have lost.

What??!?! You make no sense. All I said is stop taking it like an invitation to duel and treat it like a discussion about A GAME!!!!!!! I support the Bobcats and am at EVERY game. I'd like to see a matchup between JBS and Lee Co again. It would be a much different game than last year and I think Lee would win by 15+.