JBS 77 Prestonsburg 75

I'm sure LC would disagree.

LC is a good team, but Paintsville (which is hardly playing well right now) led them the entire game on their own Court before blowing it at the end and then beat them at Paintsville! I think that Paintsville has proven that they are better than Lawrence County, even though LC can beat them on a given night. But that doesn't mean that Paintsville is ready to be the Regional Champs yet either!

So lets get back on topic - this is a JBS thread!! However, sometimes responses must be made to provacative posts!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, my bad... It's that one point difference that makes JBS "for real"...

Some stats to consider:

The teams that JBS has defeated have a record of 10-15. The team that JBS lost to has a record of 4-5. Not exactly a strong schedule to this point...

[Which would you rather win by. 1 point makes a difference.

Jeeez, guys...

Prestonsburg lost by 1 and 2 points in the 2nd and 3rd games of 4 played AWAY vs. good teams in the span of 1 week. Any team would have problems with a stretch like that.

It's only December... :lol:

Yeah, its only December and we all know by now that its how you FINISH the season that counts. Actually, if you have seen them play, you have to agree that Prestonsburg is already showing some promise for the remainder of the season, in spite of a couple close ones. Pay no attention to the polls, rankings, top tens and whatever, just play ball and play hard to the end.

Good luck Blackcats! :thumb:

No disrespect to JBS at all but they haven't played a 14th region team yet...after they beat a 14th region team AWAY from home then maybe you can talk about how good they are. They beat Prestonsburg at East Ridge so that isn't quite an away game, the only other game they have played away from home was Piarist. I want to see them play an away game in the 14th region before I will say they are a top team.

Who is in their district??

JBS has Letcher Central, Knott Central, Cordia, and Jenkins in their district.