JBS 77 Prestonsburg 75

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JB owns the 15th this year, but they are not as dominant outside of Pippa Passes.

I would hardly call beating Pikeville, Sheldon Clark and Prestonsburg owning the 15th this year!! If JBS were in one of the tougher districts of the 15th, they would lose more than they would win.

I know that JBS is for real and can certainly win their fair share of games, but they do not own the 15th as doubledribble suggests. Losing to SV by 1 is not as impressive as it would have been last year!! In fact, SV isn't even favored to win the 15th this year! Neither is Prestonsburg, Sheldon Clark or Pikeville.

I know that JBS is for real and can certainly win their fair share of games, but they do not own the 15th as doubledribble suggests. Losing to SV by 1 is not as impressive as it would have been last year!! In fact, SV isn't even favored to win the 15th this year! Neither is Prestonsburg, Sheldon Clark or Pikeville.

They are 3 and 0 against the 15th, if that is not owning them, I don't know what is.

They will be playing LCC PCC Hazard Betsy Layne Cordia Breathitt Fleming Co. and so on. Got 2 or 3 tournament looks like. They scimmaged South Floyd and Pike Central and beat both of them pre season, but they won't be playing them again during the season. A lot harder than last year. They are young but talented.

They are 3 and 0 against the 15th, if that is not owning them, I don't know what is.

First, I don't mean to take anything away from the good team JBS has this year, which may be able to beat every team in the 15th on a given night. But . . . . . . .

Second, there are more than 3 teams in the 15th Region.

Third, Pikeville, Prestonsburg and Shelby Valley aren't even the top teams.

So NO, JBS doesn't own the 15th any more than one of the top 15th Regeion teams that could take out several 14th Region teams!

If you still believe this, then you know nothing about 15th Region basketball this year!!