Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Former High School standouts...How are they doing now?

Featured Replies

Richie Phares is at Bellermine

  • Replies 73
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
IMG_9574-2_F.jpg

I noticed that the Pangallo kid from NC is no longer listed on Hanover's roster.

Trinity kids from past few years

 

2010-Josh Sewell should be seeing significant minutes at the 2 at Miami(Ohio)

Taylor Epley was in top 7 rotation at Williams College as a frosh(D3 final four)

Daniel Corbett started at point guard as a freshman at Johns Hopkins(D3)

 

2011-Chancellor Armstrong-Cumberland College(NAIA)

Panda, not sure that image is of Jake Reiger?

I got to see Hanover play Mt. St. Joe last year. Grant Pangallo had a great game and Jake had a solid game too. I did hear Grant was thinking of leaving but have not heard for sure.

I know you are asking to keep this at 4 years but I'm going to stretch it a year and mention Silver Grove great Corey Pelle playing pro ball overseas!

Jordan Hickman, who led Bardstown to the Sweet 16, played a year at Southeastern Illinois JC, helping them to the JC nationals, then went on to Vincennes JC. He's now at Indiana Tech.

I know you are asking to keep this at 4 years but I'm going to stretch it a year and mention Silver Grove great Corey Pelle playing pro ball overseas!

Glad you added him, that is awsome. Where did he play college?

I know you are asking to keep this at 4 years but I'm going to stretch it a year and mention Silver Grove great Corey Pelle playing pro ball overseas!

 

Nice! Great accomplishment for a kid from a small school. Congrats to Corey!

Glad you added him, that is awsome. Where did he play college?

 

COREY PELLE SIGNS WITH EUROPEAN PRO LEAGUE

A few months after leading the West Liberty University men's basketball team to a No. 1 national ranking and a trip to the NCAA Division II Final Four, Corey Pelle is only a couple of weeks away from the start of his professional basketball career.

 

The first-team NCAA Division II All-America point guard has signed to play for BC Prievidza in the Slovakian Extraliga, the top professional basketball league in that Eastern European country.

  • Author

How about the former Mr. Basketball winners. Any word on where they are at and how they have made the transition to the College game?

I was thinking the ones from Holmes were averaging 5 to 15.....[/quote

 

Austin Hill just finished his SR year at Ill State

Greg Rice is heading into his SR year at Central State

Ricardo may start at OU this year

Elijah is at Lamar State and if he keeps nose clean is likely to play Division I ball

Todd Humphrey is still playing at Lindsey Wilson

Housely played two years at Cincy State

 

Not to mention that to the best of my knowledge ....

Braeon Avery will graduate from Louisville this year

Terrance Clark joined the Marines I believe

 

One kid being a bad apple doesn't deserve that comment.... But hey i guess three straight trips to Saturday morning will muster up some jealousy.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.