Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Former High School standouts...How are they doing now?

Featured Replies

I noticed that the Pangallo kid from NC is no longer listed on Hanover's roster.

 

I heard he left Hanover and enrolled in UK.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Others from the 11th region (besides Nathan Novosel who was always a top student)--

 

Michael Sparks(Tates Creek)--senior at VMI

Taylor Stewart(Lex Cath)--senior at Air Force

Vee Sanford(Lex Cath)--redshirt soph at Dayton

Mike Stone(Tates Creek)--senior at Transy

Barrett Meyer(Franklin Co)--junior at Transy

Taylor Botkin( Lex Cath)--junior at Transy

Shelvin Mack(Bryan Station)--NBA

Jaron Jones(Bryan Station)--senior at Eastern

Vic Moses(Henry Clay)--senior at Georgetown

Aaron Morris(Madison Central)--senior at Georgetown

Charles Ashford(Bryan Station)--junior at Coastal Carolina

Jordan Smart(Lex Cath)--junior at Vanderbilt

There may be some others I've overlooked.

Forgot about Scott Co.--Chad Jackson at Northern Ky, Dakota Euton and Austin Flannery at Asbury, and Ge'lawn Guyn at Cincinnatti.

Nothing but class...

Others from the 11th region (besides Nathan Novosel who was always a top student)--

 

Michael Sparks(Tates Creek)--senior at VMI

Taylor Stewart(Lex Cath)--senior at Air Force

Vee Sanford(Lex Cath)--redshirt soph at Dayton

Mike Stone(Tates Creek)--senior at Transy

Barrett Meyer(Franklin Co)--junior at Transy

Taylor Botkin( Lex Cath)--junior at Transy

Shelvin Mack(Bryan Station)--NBA

Jaron Jones(Bryan Station)--senior at Eastern

Vic Moses(Henry Clay)--senior at Georgetown

Aaron Morris(Madison Central)--senior at Georgetown

Charles Ashford(Bryan Station)--junior at Coastal Carolina

Jordan Smart(Lex Cath)--junior at Vanderbilt

There may be some others I've overlooked.

 

Mike Satterwhite (Western Hills)-- Junior at Transy

Former Rowan County player Matt Daniel enters his Senior season at the University of the Cumberlands after being a 1st team All Mid South Conference and Honorable Mention All American selection a year ago

I was thinking the ones from Holmes were averaging 5 to 15.....[/quote

 

Austin Hill just finished his SR year at Ill State

Greg Rice is heading into his SR year at Central State

Ricardo may start at OU this year

Elijah is at Lamar State and if he keeps nose clean is likely to play Division I ball

Todd Humphrey is still playing at Lindsey Wilson

Housely played two years at Cincy State

 

Not to mention that to the best of my knowledge ....

Braeon Avery will graduate from Louisville this year

Terrance Clark joined the Marines I believe

 

One kid being a bad apple doesn't deserve that comment.... But hey i guess three straight trips to Saturday morning will muster up some jealousy.

 

Brandon Housely is now playing at Thomas More. Where did Jamel Riley end up?

I believe he signed with cincy state but never played a game there.

What about CJ Penny from Anderson Co? Where is he now?

 

I'm not sure where he went to play, but he only stayed his freshman year, I do know that.

One name that nobody mentioned is Spencer Perrin former Boyle County standout. If Boyle would have made the state tourney his senior year, he would have had more recognition. He went juco two years, then finished up the last two years at EKU, where I saw him play. Amazing athlete. Two year starter for EKU. Now is overseas playing professionally.

I am told that former Harrison County standout Malcolm Thomas has walked on to play basketball at EKU this year.

I am told that former Harrison County standout Malcolm Thomas has walked on to play basketball at EKU this year.

 

Great, I will look for him when I go watch Stenzel and Knipp play for EKU.

I heard he had attended two different colleges and then came home and was working. This was as of July. Maybe he tried a 3rd college???

 

(I am speaking of CJ Penney)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.